News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mock Faire Day

Started by Aaroncois, May 10, 2011, 07:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

Xantrawler: And I am safe and even more innocent than Lady Amy and Irish.
irish: Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... ;D
Oh gawd..........I fell off the chair with that one!  :P LMIAO!!!!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Lady Amy of York

PSSSSSST... Irish..it seems we are getting a bad rap... i don't  know  why... ::) ::) ::)for those rumors of us causing trouble   are  far  from being true. ;D ::) ;D ;)
Why i think we best  polish off our halo's  and  show everyone just how ladylike  and  angelic  we can be ! ;D ::) ;D ;)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

irish

:-\ uuummmm, i don't know where mine is!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

Aaroncois

What an awesome, awesome day! The performances looked great, especially the new ones like the "Queen's Duel." Lots of familiar faces - many of them in new roles. Lots of new faces, too. Everybody was doing an awesome job. My kids got pulled into lots of performances and the cast seemed glad to have us there. I got to meet Lady Ana and another fellow from Buffalo whose name I've utterly forgotten because I'm awful with names. Well met, sir!

Such a really lovely day - quiet, peaceful, warm and sunny. Just right for treading the hallowed trails of Warwickshire! Can't wait for the real thing!

Xantrawler

You've made me want Saturday to hurry up and get here even more. Sounds like the cast has done another wonderful job, can't wait.

Ozium

Uploaded a few pics on the book of faces, Aaroncois saw you and the
kids com in but didn't get a chance to come say hello.

See you all on Saturday.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

irish

:'( waaaahahahahawaaaaa..
i wa.nted to be there!
glad u all had a good day!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Tygrkat

Quote from: irish on July 07, 2011, 08:43:40 PM
:'( waaaahahahahawaaaaa..
i wa.nted to be there!
glad u all had a good day!

What she said!  ;)

I can't wait!!!!  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

MMario

I was there - but spent most of my time checking over the weapoons for the booth...did see a few people and I agree - the shows look like they are going to be awesome!

Aaroncois

Quote from: MMario on July 08, 2011, 07:22:32 AM
I was there - but spent most of my time checking over the weapoons for the booth...did see a few people and I agree - the shows look like they are going to be awesome!

We looked for you, but the place was empty when we were in that neighborhood. The new hay looks terrific, though!

irish

hay, hay......good ole fresh hay!! ;D
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

MMario

Esmeralda does a good job, doesn't she? 

Swing by and try our new "expert" range - longer distance to the targets and the heavier bows - now *NOT* for the tourney only!!!!