News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 CORF Tix?

Started by Butch, May 11, 2011, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Are we being sponsored as a group and receiving any kind of group rate?  If so, where do we buy our tickets for those of us who live out of town?

If we are not receiving a group rate...um...where do we buy our tickets for those of us who live out of town?

Many thanks!

Blushing

A group rate turned out to be a trifle more complicated then we could deal with, and the discount wasn't significant.

So here are details ...

Regular Admission: $18.95 (adults); $8.00 (children ages 5-12); free for children under 5

Save $3 ...

Purchase tickets ahead of time at KING SOOPERS, a grocery chain. They have locations all along the I-25 corridor including in Castle Rock.
King Soopers adult admission - $15.95
Children 5-12 - $7.00

Participating WENDY'S locations have $3-off coupons, some are loose sitting on the counter and at others you need to make a request.  I'll bring some with me to the meet 'n greet Friday eve.

Diamond Shamrock Corner Stores have $3-off coupons/entry forms to win gasoline.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Merlin the Elder

Thanks. Good info.  You can also order online for $15.95/7.00 plus $1.50 s/h if you like to come prepared (whatever that is ;) )
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Tanda

Kids should be free RenDezvous Weekend - It's 4th of July.

These tickets should be available out front. I think it's a limit two per paying adult...so...don't bring the 3rd grade class?

Otherwise, yes, King Soopers is the best price in town. Go to the service desk to buy them, and doing so Saturday morning could prove irritating. Jus' sayin's. Sometimes the lines get long...
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Merlin the Elder

I'll probably order my tickets online because of that pesky anal retentive streak in me. I'll have to make CoRF my final faire of the year, I think. If the spirits are willing, we may be breaking ground on a new home by that time. I just hope that doesn't make CoRF the last faire of my life...  ::)

Francisco Paula

Don't worry Merlin we will make a faire you will remember for 3 lifetimes just in case

Merlin the Elder

I think just being in the mountains of Colorado may do that for me, but, please...knock yourself out! I am so pumped for this faire!

Butch

I'm gonna get ours online as well.  I don't see a "weekend pass".  Does one exist?

Norfolk

Quote from: Butch on May 13, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
I'm gonna get ours online as well.  I don't see a "weekend pass".  Does one exist?

Alas, nay.  More's the pity.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Spleen

It has been determined that the Wendy's BOGO offer was ONLY for this past opening weekend.

The 2 fer 1 tickets were Green, indicating that they CAN NOT be used throughout the remaining run of Faire
So I will  copy a quote from an earlier Blushing reply.

A group rate turned out to be a trifle more complicated then we could deal with, and the discount wasn't significant.

So here are details ...

Regular Admission: $18.95 (adults); $8.00 (children ages 5-12); free for children under 5

Save $3 ...

Purchase tickets ahead of time at KING SOOPERS, a grocery chain. They have locations all along the I-25 corridor including in Castle Rock.
King Soopers adult admission - $15.95
Children 5-12 - $7.00

Participating WENDY'S locations have $3-off coupons, some are loose sitting on the counter and at others you need to make a request.  I'll bring some with me to the meet 'n greet Friday eve.

Diamond Shamrock Corner Stores have $3-off coupons/entry forms to win gasoline.

Merlin the Elder

I didn't know if CoRF ticket line was as long as Scarborough's usually is, so I just ordered tix online. You get the $3 per discount, and it only costs you $1.50 postage for your entire order. They arrived 3-4 days after I ordered them.

Merlin

Captain.... disregard my PM then.... just saw this. However... I plan on going to King Supers soon after check in (and a stop at the local bubby store for some big-boy liquid) to get a case of water...some snacks for the kiddos.... and some tickets. If anyone wants to come with.... lemme know. Should be at the hotel sometime around 3 on Thursday.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making