News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 - Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashbot

I will be camping for Barbarian Invasion an maybe one other. 4-6 people. 

Pretty obvious who we are if one takes a walk to the backside of row 11.
Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. - Voltaire

ravic

Jessica,

As stated in the Working section, we will again be at our post in the bookstore.

Ravic, et.al.

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffin and I will be at the big three, Opening, AHE and Celtic Christmas, Saturdays.  We should be camping most, if not all three weekends with Phoenix Risen.
Don't know yet about SnuggleBunny.  You know how mares can be...
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

SirRichardBear

Best guestimate at this time is Opening camping ???? AHE camping with Phoenix Risen, Highland camping with the QOH, closing camping with Phoenix Risen.   Lady Beare will be with me AHE not sure about the other weekends.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Rani Zemirah

Oh, well, I guess I should have said we'll be with the Bayou Scoundrels, Near PR, for AHE.  Missed that one entirely!  ::)  Sorry, hon... don't mean to make more work for you!  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tink

Quote from: LadyJessica on May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM
The Captain - New World Kettle Corn

TC, you are my FAVORITE person in the WORLD!!!!  I love me some kettle crack!!!!!  ;)

So many things are up in the air right now, so I cant say anything for certain, but the weekends we (the hubby and I) would like to be out there are the big three and pirate weekend.  We usually camp with Green Flame.

And Rani, if you are going to be out there AHE, I am going to move mountains to make sure Im there!!!!!!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Tink on May 17, 2011, 09:06:50 PM
Quote from: LadyJessica on May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM
The Captain - New World Kettle Corn

TC, you are my FAVORITE person in the WORLD!!!!  I love me some kettle crack!!!!!  ;)

So many things are up in the air right now, so I cant say anything for certain, but the weekends we (the hubby and I) would like to be out there are the big three and pirate weekend.  We usually camp with Green Flame.

And Rani, if you are going to be out there AHE, I am going to move mountains to make sure Im there!!!!!!

Sure, sure... that's what you said last time!!!  I'm gonna have to break out my big net and go Faerie hunting!  :P  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tink

Hey, I was out there, just not in the right spot at the right time :P

Rani Zemirah

We did seem to be just barely missing each other that weekend... but hey, MY phone was turned on!  :P  ;) 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tink

dbaldock

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on May 17, 2011, 11:47:07 PM
We did seem to be just barely missing each other that weekend... but hey, MY phone was turned on!  :P  ;) 

Maybe y'all could hang out around Valt --- he's easy to see in the crowd...  ;)   :D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Lady Laura

Lady Diana, Kirby (or should it be Lady Kirby since she'll be 17 by then?), myself, and 5 or 6 other faire starved friends will be in our usual spot across from Thorne on the back wash on Opening, AHE and Barbarian Invasion, none of which is soon enough for me!!!!!!
"Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk."
-Sir Francis Chichester

MrHyde

Our current plan is to be there all 8 weekends.
Home Faire - Texas Renaissance Festival
Frequent - Scarborough, Four Winds, Sherwood, and Middlefaire as well.

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)