News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 - Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorganaLightskirt

I'm planning on AHE...camping with y'all
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

eldatari

The plan right now is opening with daughter, AHE and Closing with Plus 1, all camping with McLot.

*Teach*

The Lovely Lady Trinn and I will be out the big three with Phoenix Risen and also possibly Highland Fling.

*So soon... Time to start stockpiling the rum and loki*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Sir Martin

I'll be there for certain on All Hallows and Celtic Christmas.  Will decide on another 2-3 weekends as we get closer.  Thanks, Jessica!

* topic stickied *

-:-Juju-:-

I will be there for:

Opening Weekend (Oktoberfest): Total of 4: Me,Lollie, + 2 others
1001 Dreams: Total of 4: Me and the BestieWenchies (Lollie, Faith, Becky).
Pirate Adventure: Total of 1: Me! Others may be added later.
Highland Fling: Total of 2: Me and Lollie (Yayyyyy kilts!!!). Her fiance may come Sat night to keep an eye on her, so maybe ~3 Total.
Roman Weekend: Total of 2: Me and the Wolverine <3
Closing Weekend (Celtic Christmas): Total of 1: Me at least..will update if others join.

I'm a mayhaps for AHE at the moment, may day trip or something...

"To Err is Human. To ARRR is Pirate"
Time flies when yer havin' rum!
McLotofus | PhoenixRisen | GearheadGamerGeekGirl

Rani Zemirah

Juju, if you're not there for AHE... I'm afraid Scally may be extremely upset with you!!!  And I might just cry a bit, myself...   :'(

Did I mention that Scally has new sharp pointies she's been dying to show off to you?!?
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

What's the "mayhaps" crap?  AHE without our JuJu?  What will your fellow weirdos think?
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Rani Zemirah

Lady Jessica, would you please place Maeven and Deadknight in with Phoenix Risen for AHE for me please?  They will be hangin' with the cool kids that weekend!!!  :D 

Well, ok... LOTS of the cool kids, anyway... and right across the street from some other cool kids... and just down the block from some more cool kids...  ;) 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

JackGonzo, MD

1001 Dreams-Me and maybe up to ten other people should be camping/hotel (some of the ladies don't camp)
Highland Fling-Me and maybe up to six people should be camping

Of course I should show up random Sundays that I find available and probably the Friday or Sunday of Celtic Christmas
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Baldr

If the weather and my spirt hold I plan to be the every Saturday this season.  ;D
Baldr The Barbarian

LadyJessica

Quote from: -:-Juju-:- on May 25, 2011, 09:50:08 AM
I will be there for:

Opening Weekend (Oktoberfest): Total of 4: Me,Lollie, + 2 others
1001 Dreams: Total of 4: Me and the BestieWenchies (Lollie, Faith, Becky).
Pirate Adventure: Total of 1: Me! Others may be added later.
Highland Fling: Total of 2: Me and Lollie (Yayyyyy kilts!!!). Her fiance may come Sat night to keep an eye on her, so maybe ~3 Total.
Roman Weekend: Total of 2: Me and the Wolverine <3
Closing Weekend (Celtic Christmas): Total of 1: Me at least..will update if others join.

I'm a mayhaps for AHE at the moment, may day trip or something...

Are you camping or daytripping?

And it just won't be the same without you for AHE!!!!!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Blue66669

It's official. You can remove the ?? from my name. I'm rejoining TRF Perf Co with the Transylvanian Court.
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Kett

Quote from: WarCat on June 02, 2011, 05:37:51 PM
It's official. You can remove the ?? from my name. I'm rejoining TRF Perf Co with the Transylvanian Court.

Huzzah!

Blue66669

I don't want to speak for her, but I believe that CatAshtrophy will not be returning to cast this year.

In other news, Volans will be joining the Elves this year and FaeHollow will have a new character, once again in the German court.
Blaidd Drwg