News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 - Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaldock

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 14, 2011, 08:35:16 PM
I would like to formally announce the presence of both Scally Wag and myself for the weekend of Celtic Christmas!!!  We will be camping all 4 days with PR, and making our way from feast to feast!!!  :D  Can't wait to see everyone!!! 

Yay!
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

KiltedPrivateer

I would like to formally announce the presence of both Scally Wag and myself for the weekend of Celtic Christmas!!!  We will be camping all 4 days with PR, and making our way from feast to feast!!!  :D  Can't wait to see everyone!!! 

That is Awesome Rani.  Can't wait to see ya both.  I know several of my crew will be happy to hear that y'all are gonna make it.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on November 14, 2011, 08:58:29 PM

That is Awesome Rani.  Can't wait to see ya both.  I know several of my crew will be happy to hear that y'all are gonna make it.

But... didn't you just post that you weren't going to be there?!?  Or did you just mean you weren't going to be able to camp?  Because if so then I just yelled at your wife on fb for no reason...  :P  LOL 

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!  There are several in your crew that WE can't wait to see, also!!!  ;D 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Mouse

Going to be out with McLot...or rather AT Mclot, this weekend...come see me..it will be your last chance for a year...and do you really want to deprive yourself of all...this *yes, I just gestured to all of me*
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

eloquentXI

It's almost completely official but I will be down for Closing Weekend, camping with Claw, super close to Riot and Lerxt's. :)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Mouse on November 14, 2011, 09:53:58 PM
Going to be out with McLot...or rather AT Mclot, this weekend...come see me..it will be your last chance for a year...and do you really want to deprive yourself of all...this *yes, I just gestured to all of me*

You totally watch too much Disney... Hiccup. ::) 

Oh, wait...

Quote from: eloquentXI on November 14, 2011, 10:28:00 PM
It's almost completely official but I will be down for Closing Weekend, camping with Claw, super close to Riot and Lerxt's. :)

And HUZZAH!!!  I'm even more excited now, and I know Scally will be when I tell her that Meg will be there, as well!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

ravic

julessweetie

ANNNNDDD...Super close to Jules too! ( ;D since I'll be in their camper ;D;D ;D ;D

Yay!!!  Megger's is coming!!!   ;D

Rani Zemirah

Ravic, we'll be in to visit with you for a bit, so make sure you're more careful in the next week and a half, so you don't end up missing us!!!  ;)  
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Riot

YAY! One step closer to see my Meggers! I still find it funny that I'm traveling like 4-5 hours (5 with the camper) to see you, but you live an hour away, lol. <queue pet name here>

Edited for effect...
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I'm happy that i've seen her as many time as i have... three's a charm.  ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: julessweetie on November 15, 2011, 12:14:13 AM

ANNNNDDD...Super close to Jules too! ( ;D since I'll be in their camper ;D;D ;D ;D

Yay!!!  Megger's is coming!!!   ;D

Pester, pester, pester lol!  ;D 
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

eloquentXI

Lmao, don't make me start rapping on you, Riot...gettin' gantsa 'n stuff....

I am very excited to see everyone. The parentals have confirmed an early Thanksgiving dinner so I will probably get into camp sometime on Thursday night as I am catching a ride with Ronald the Bald.  ;D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Riot

Quote from: eloquentXI on November 15, 2011, 07:24:32 AM
Lmao, don't make me start rapping on you, Riot...gettin' gantsa 'n stuff....

I am very excited to see everyone. The parentals have confirmed an early Thanksgiving dinner so I will probably get into camp sometime on Thursday night as I am catching a ride with Ronald the Bald.  ;D

*starts bouncing around* YAY! I get to see my Meggers! This will be a most awesome weekend! I'll have Steak and a Potato ready for ya :D
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 14, 2011, 09:26:32 PM
Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on November 14, 2011, 08:58:29 PM

But... didn't you just post that you weren't going to be there?!?  Or did you just mean you weren't going to be able to camp?  Because if so then I just yelled at your wife on fb for no reason...  :P  LOL 

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!  There are several in your crew that WE can't wait to see, also!!!  ;D 

If I did it was a typo.  Closing weekend will be the only weekend we get to be there.  I did make opening weekend but a bad combo of mead, guiness, rum and loki took me out of the fun on Saturday.  Then Sunday we got poured on.

Hoping for a much better closing weekend (o:
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara