News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 - Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on November 15, 2011, 09:10:32 AM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 14, 2011, 09:26:32 PM
Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on November 14, 2011, 08:58:29 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 14, 2011, 08:35:16 PM
I would like to formally announce the presence of both Scally Wag and myself for the weekend of Celtic Christmas!!!  We will be camping all 4 days with PR, and making our way from feast to feast!!!  :D  Can't wait to see everyone!!! 

That is Awesome Rani.  Can't wait to see ya both.  I know several of my crew will be happy to hear that y'all are gonna make it.

But... didn't you just post that you weren't going to be there?!?  Or did you just mean you weren't going to be able to camp?  Because if so then I just yelled at your wife on fb for no reason...  :P  LOL 

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!  There are several in your crew that WE can't wait to see, also!!!  ;D 

If I did it was a typo.  Closing weekend will be the only weekend we get to be there.  I did make opening weekend but a bad combo of mead, guiness, rum and loki took me out of the fun on Saturday.  Then Sunday we got poured on.

Hoping for a much better closing weekend (o:

Well, no worries, then!  You'll be there, we'll be there, and everyone will have an amazing weekend!!!  I plan to at least step onto the deck this time, also!!!  With permission, of course!  ;)  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

raevyncait

My bestie, her man & her 5 yr old will be out with me Friday & Saturday of closing weekend. both the BF & the child are TRF virgins, so it should be interesting. We're either staying with friends in Spring, or hotelling it, not sure yet which. She missed Scarby this year and the only reason she's not DEAD from faire withdrawal is that she made TRF Opening 2010, so it's only been 13 months instead of 18! We're heading down Thursday evening & will likely fall into bed having OD'd on turkey and assorted other Thanksgiving goodness, but we'll be in the shire from cannon to cannon Friday and Saturday. I wish we could do Sunday as well, but since we'll have about a 4 hour drive to my house, and they're another 5 hours beyond that, and we all have to work Monday, we'll be back to my place Saturday so they can break up the drive.

See ya'll in a week and a half!
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Rani Zemirah

I look forward to seeing you again, Cait!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

I can't wait to see you all!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

LadyJessica

***UPDATED TO HERE***

Please make sure I have everything right...
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

River Afton

LadyJessica -- Would you please also add on our CC visit, Sir William and my brother who hasn't a Ren name yet? Thank you! Loves you!!!! [HUGS!]

LadyJessica

Quote from: River Afton on November 16, 2011, 10:55:08 PM
LadyJessica -- Would you please also add on our CC visit, Sir William and my brother who hasn't a Ren name yet? Thank you! Loves you!!!! [HUGS!]

River you do realize what I'm going to put when you give me an opening like that right?

Though I couldn't decide between Brother or Sir... :-\
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

River Afton

Quote from: LadyJessica on November 17, 2011, 03:34:40 PM

River you do realize what I'm going to put when you give me an opening like that right?

LOL I approve, LadyJess! I'm sure he'll come up with something! :)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: River Afton on November 17, 2011, 10:16:41 PM
Quote from: LadyJessica on November 17, 2011, 03:34:40 PM

LOL I approve, LadyJess! I'm sure he'll come up with something! :)

Or SOMEONE will, anyway!  :P  heh heh heh . . .
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Hector_

LadyJessica,

Would you please be so kind as to add myself, Hector of Briland, and my Clan Destinee, to your roster for Camping Thursday 24th, Friday and Saturday between grids C-(-2) and D-(-1).

Very much obliged, and look forward to see all on this glorious of Holidays!!!

-Hector of Briland

LadyJessica

It was wonderful seeing everyone this year!  Be looking for the who when where next year as well!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Riot

*taps foot* I'm waiting on a 2012 one :P
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP