News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 - Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 15, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

The only weekend I am definite at this point will be November 5-6 for the Roman Bacchanal. I will be invading with my crew and our sister crew, the Valkyrie's Furi (aka, we're the Scarby pirates Aiacha and John will be camping with).

God have mercy on both of them and you all....  ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Remember what i said about dragging you by your hair!  ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyJessica

Quote from: eloquentXI on July 07, 2011, 04:58:45 PM
The only weekend I am definite at this point will be November 5-6 for the Roman Bacchanal. I will be invading with my crew and our sister crew, the Valkyrie's Furi (aka, we're the Scarby pirates Aiacha and John will be camping with).

BUT BUT...AHE?!?!?!

Don't make me sic Frasier and Nasty on you!!!!!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: LadyJessica on July 07, 2011, 06:37:48 PM

God have mercy on both of them and you all....  ;)

BUT BUT...AHE?!?!?!

I'm with Jess, here!!!  I'll PAY them to kidnap you and bring you down for AHE!!!  

Or maybe we'll just stop by on our way down and pick you up...  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Strange

Quote from: eloquentXI on July 07, 2011, 04:57:42 PM
Quote from: Strange on June 15, 2011, 04:16:01 PM
Quote from: crashbot on May 16, 2011, 09:04:36 PM
I will be camping for Barbarian Invasion an maybe one other. 4-6 people. 

Pretty obvious who we are if one takes a walk to the backside of row 11.

I didn't figure they would let you back after the incident with the duck last year...

Hey mister! Glad to see you're not lurking anymore! :) *big hugs* Welcome to the madness.

Glad to be here.
These are my kinda people :)

And yes, you needs to bees @ AHE. No exceptions.

iain robb

Having experienced a dramatic turnaround from the financial straits that kept us from attending Rendezvous in Colorado this year, my wife and I will be taking the trip we had intended to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, just six years late.

To wit, we will travel from Florida to attend the Highland Fling weekend. We're staying at the La Quinta (the La is redundant, I know) in the Woodlands because we have enough "Returns" points to stay free.

We will, of course, be paying close attention to all the "Helpful tips for attending TRF." We hope to again see many of you whom we met when Rendezvous was at Scarby a bit ago. And a tip of the hat to Sir Martin, good sir, whom I met when he traveled to BARF a while back.

eloquentXI

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 07, 2011, 06:55:00 PM

BUT BUT...AHE?!?!?!

I'm with Jess, here!!!  I'll PAY them to kidnap you and bring you down for AHE!!!  

Or maybe we'll just stop by on our way down and pick you up...  ;)

Christ-almightly, people! As much as I would like to do both, I can't do two weekends back to back and AHE is the weekend before Roman Bacchanal.  :-\

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Aiacha

Sah-Weet!  As it gets closer I'm sure we'll start talking logistics, but they've found a nice shady spot along the back.  It's a haul to the front gate, but a nice spot.

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt
We luvs our Meggers... 

And she's mine, all MINE!  BWAH-HAH-HAH!

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: eloquentXI on July 08, 2011, 10:31:02 AM

BUT BUT...AHE?!?!?!

I'm with Jess, here!!!  I'll PAY them to kidnap you and bring you down for AHE!!! 

Or maybe we'll just stop by on our way down and pick you up...  ;)

Christ-almightly, people! As much as I would like to do both, I can't do two weekends back to back and AHE is the weekend before Roman Bacchanal.  :-\

Not even if you have a ride down, a place to sleep and tickets?  I know we could find you a couple of comp tix for AHE, and I'm pretty sure there are folks who will feed you and ply you with booze, as well...  I know the Lairds are cooking at least one night, probably two, and of course Z would stuff you full of his culinary goodness given half the chance!  I, personally, will have all sorts of sammichy stuffs, and I know a certain smallish pirate who would be thrilled to either share our tent with you, or loan you her very small one to pitch wherever you would like! 

So, uhhhh... all you would have to do is free up your schedule from late Thursday morning until Monday late afternoon, I believe... and pack some garb (and a camera or two, of course).  ;)  ;D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lishy

Meggers, if it is indeed possible with your work schedule, Im pretty sure I can chip in for whatever you might need dear!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

eloquentXI

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 08, 2011, 12:20:20 PM

BUT BUT...AHE?!?!?!

I'm with Jess, here!!!  I'll PAY them to kidnap you and bring you down for AHE!!! 

Not even if you have a ride down, a place to sleep and tickets?  I know we could find you a couple of comp tix for AHE, and I'm pretty sure there are folks who will feed you and ply you with booze, as well...  I know the Lairds are cooking at least one night, probably two, and of course Z would stuff you full of his culinary goodness given half the chance!  I, personally, will have all sorts of sammichy stuffs, and I know a certain smallish pirate who would be thrilled to either share our tent with you, or loan you her very small one to pitch wherever you would like! 

So, uhhhh... all you would have to do is free up your schedule from late Thursday morning until Monday late afternoon, I believe... and pack some garb (and a camera or two, of course).  ;)  ;D

Gah, ya'll...please don't take this as being greedy or inconsiderate. I love you all so very dearly and you've taken care of me so many times in the past, I am eternall grateful for it.

I have my own tent and my own provisions, I doubt the money would be there for it.

The problem is that I'm taking a long weekend for Roman Bacchanal, Thur-Mon to be exact. Between full-time school and 30 hrs at work a week, one weekend of faire like that, it's going to be nigh impossible to turn around on Friday and drive down again, do faire for two days, and then come back on Sunday.

eloquentXI

Quote from: Aiacha on July 08, 2011, 11:11:19 AM

Sah-Weet!  As it gets closer I'm sure we'll start talking logistics, but they've found a nice shady spot along the back.  It's a haul to the front gate, but a nice spot.

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt

We luvs our Meggers...  

And she's mine, all MINE!  BWAH-HAH-HAH!

Lucky for us, there are like three trucks between VF and me to haul people back and forth. And yes, we'll talk logistics. I've already started bugging Frankie about everything.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Butt clown... i still luvs me Meggers though.
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: eloquentXI on July 08, 2011, 03:42:26 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 08, 2011, 12:20:20 PM

BUT BUT...AHE?!?!?!

So, uhhhh... all you would have to do is free up your schedule from late Thursday morning until Monday late afternoon, I believe... and pack some garb (and a camera or two, of course).  ;)  ;D

Gah, ya'll...please don't take this as being greedy or inconsiderate. I love you all so very dearly and you've taken care of me so many times in the past, I am eternall grateful for it.

I have my own tent and my own provisions, I doubt the money would be there for it.

The problem is that I'm taking a long weekend for Roman Bacchanal, Thur-Mon to be exact. Between full-time school and 30 hrs at work a week, one weekend of faire like that, it's going to be nigh impossible to turn around on Friday and drive down again, do faire for two days, and then come back on Sunday.

How could anyone ever think of you as anything LIKE greedy or inconsiderate?!?  We just all miss you, and want to see you when we're at Faire (or any other time)!  I totally understand about not being able to make two weekends in a row, particularly when we can't even make two weekends, period...  ;)  

We'll just miss you, is all!  
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede