News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MN R/F invasion

Started by Marietta Graziella, May 17, 2011, 07:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyFae

Quote from: Kiss-me-Kate on June 05, 2011, 06:39:44 PM
The Girl and I are attending, but hoteling it.  Because, ya, I am a princess after all.

DB- I worked on Nyte today to come and have fun with us.  Bring the in laws, they'll be fine.

The more the merrier. 

Be sure to stop by LaVignes to say hi to Anna and Mark.  Nick had a new swivel hip put in, so they are in charge.   :o

Bring them!  Bring them!  Bring them!!!!!!  There will be plenty of distractions so no worries for you!  COME ON!!!!!!
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

LadyFae

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Ms Trish

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on June 06, 2011, 10:08:41 AM
Did you just say that you ARE ready for this weekend?   Guess I'd better quit playing on Nettie and get to sewing your pouch!  LOL

It was more of a mental preparedness versus an actual physical one. But yes, please, sew my pouch! (since it needs more expertise than my almost straight stitch can accomplish!)
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Cofeeguru

Alrighty, it's time for the hard sell for the hubby this week.  Big eyes, long sighs, the works!
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;"-T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

auntiegiggles

I'm packed and ready for the weekend!!!  I don't know if I can contain my excitement for much longer  ;D
Everything goes better with giggles

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Those staying in modern accomodations - where are you staying?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ms Trish

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 07, 2011, 06:26:51 AM

You mean more modern than the nylon tent complete with zipper? :)
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Prince Thomas

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 07, 2011, 06:26:51 AM

Days Inn in Eau Claire. $59 for the night if you pay on the card in advance.
Feared Pirate-Capt. Oliver "Clothesoff" McGillicuddy
Romantic Musketeer-Pascal Lemaire
Handsome Royalty-Prince Thomas

LadyFae

Country Inn- very near the Faire.  =)
Amanda  =D

Marietta Graziella

Tent complete with zipper and maybe even solar lights!  Shmancy! ::)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Kiss-me-Kate

Country Inn a few miles away, but we will be "partying" in the campgrounds after for a bit on Friday and Saturday evening.   :)
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

DeadBishop

Quote from: LadyFae on June 06, 2011, 10:09:49 AM
Quote from: Kiss-me-Kate on June 05, 2011, 06:39:44 PM
The Girl and I are attending, but hoteling it.  Because, ya, I am a princess after all.

DB- I worked on Nyte today to come and have fun with us.  Bring the in laws, they'll be fine.

The more the merrier. 

Be sure to stop by LaVignes to say hi to Anna and Mark.  Nick had a new swivel hip put in, so they are in charge.   :o

Bring them!  Bring them!  Bring them!!!!!!  There will be plenty of distractions so no worries for you!  COME ON!!!!!!

Just not a good idea, really.  We could have fun, or we could bring them, but we couldn't do both... :P

R/F.com member since 2003

saphire_glade

I have had to change plans, apparenlty most of my closest friends aren't coming any more, and well... that corset has stretch so wide that I can't actually lace it tight enough so I will only be there Saturday now, then Sunday I am going to have to go home and rest my poor welt ridden back.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

white trillium

We're packed up and ready to go, you can find us in the campground or around fest!
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Marietta Graziella

Don't panic if you see bunches of us tomorrow afternoon.  It's really just 2.  (it'll be AFTER the brewery tour y'know)  ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.