News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renstore.com's Faire Listing

Started by Aaroncois, May 20, 2011, 01:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaroncois

Hey Sterling Rennies,

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with renstore.com. They're an online merchant of renfaire and similar garb. I don't buy a lot of stuff from them, but I've shopped there a few times and it's really how I first got started with garb. They used to be Chivalry Sports for those who remember that.

Anyway, they have a listing of renn faires on their site, and our own beloved Sterling Festival is NEVER on it. What's more, I've emailed them in the past and suggested they add it, to no effect. That really ticks me off, frankly.

So I thought I'd suggest that perhaps other fine folks here might like to let them know that you love Sterling and think it ought to be on their list where others might see it. If you're a customer of theirs, I'd suggest mentioning that as well (though if you're NOT a customer of theirs, probably best to stay mum on the subject). The email address to contact them about a faire is gael@renstore.com.

Anyway, no obligation or anything - I just figure it'll be harder to ignore 5-10 of us than it is to ignore one of us. I can't imagine why Sterling wouldn't be on there, honestly.