News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Interested in Working at Bristol this year?

Started by Elensari, May 27, 2011, 09:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elensari

Hi there,

I am looking for a few people who may be interested in working for me at Excalibur Leather.  I have managed the booth the past 8 seasons, and many of you may have come in and bought goodies from me. If you would be interested, I need a people for Excalibur and our sister booth Swashbuckler,  please let me know via private message, or email me for the particulars.  elensari@gmail.com

We have a lot of fun, so come join our team.

Thanks so much, and I hope we have a fabulous run.  I look forward to seeing everyone.

cheers,

~Kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

Elensari

Helloooo....?  :)

A little extra money and a pass to fair would be awesome!  Please pass along the message, and let me know if anyone may be interested!

Thanks so much,
~Kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

Vartha

My DAUGHTER might. She WANTS badly to work at Bristol and has her own Garb she's been going to Bristol since she was 2 and is 17 now. lol She even has her own Drivers license. :D
  I'll let her know. I used to manage Oh Susanna's leather (My best Friend Murphy runs it for them now) when it was over by the Action Stage and I helped out at the After hours Pig n Whistle.