News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tartanic at Illinois Highland Games 6/20-21 (Next weekend!)

Started by Adrian, June 15, 2008, 01:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

TARTANIC at Illinois Highland Games 6/20-21

WE ARE HEADLINING THE ILLINOIS HIGHLAND GAMES IN OAK BROOK, IL!!!

ALL OUR FRIENDS IN CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE AND FROM FARTHER REACHES:

THIS IS A NOT-TO-BE-MISSED EVENT.  Please pass on to other forums. . .I am not as well-versed as the Baron or Lady Buchanan. . . .

FOR INFO, VISIT WWW. TARTANIC. NET

OR THE GAMES PAGE:

http://www. chicago-scots. org/celtic-rock-stage. html

SEE YOU THERE. . .

damn the pants!

wildthingjew

yo adrian, that is wonderful, lady renee and i were just talking yesterday how sad it is that you guys won't be at bristol this year, i know that she wajs planning to go to the faire at jubilee college on sunday next weekend let's see if she changes her plans to be able to see you guys, i hope that miss katie scarlett and myself will be able to make that engagement, what brings you gentlemen so far north? are you just up this way for that engagement? will you be havin the male for female bagpiper with you this trip? are your cd vendor women with you? oh so many questions anyway welcome and hope to see ya next weekend
jamie
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Lady Renee Buchanan

Since I've converted a whole bunch of Danes to Rennies (and lent them lots of my garb), can't make the Highland Games as the whole gaggle will be at Jubilee College RF next weekend.  Hope Tartanic makes their way to Bristol and some of the other Illinois/Iowa faires in the future.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

groomporter

Woohoo!
And the cicadas won't be out in hordes this year in the Chicago area. -They really like the sound of bag pipes. (We'll be in the market tent peddling our games)
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

eloquentXI

I think that no one can understand the jealousy that is radiating from me.
Enjoy them for all of us that can't be there to see them!!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Baron Doune

I am not worthy Adrian....

Tartanic!

If it ain't Scottish......whoaaaa!!!!  Wait a second, not at Bristol!  Mail me Adrian.  My faire list has just changed.