News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St Molden's Weekend 2012

Started by Welsh Wench, June 01, 2011, 07:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsh Wench

Change the place to Tampa and change it to St Molden's Day and there ya have it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AzRz7yS95o&feature=related
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Molden

throw in some Cheech & Chong action and we have it perfectly!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

FinnAndFiona

@Welsh Wench: Hahahaha thank you for making my day a little brighter!

:)
Finn & Fiona: Everything from banshees to bagpipe, stories, songs, and dance from the Celtic Nations.

Captain Jack Wolfe

All arrangements are locked in!  See ya'll in March!   ;D ;D ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

I see you....sneaking into a hot tub......the words Don Cesar are written in the sand.....there will be mudslides....

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

Now that's my kind of fortune telling!  ;) :-*
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Kate

Here's a fun event for anyone who happens to be coming in early...

Our school's drama department (not like FAIRE drama, just dramatic acting :-P) was selected as one of the best in the state and will be performing The Pirates of Penzance at the historical Tampa Theatre on the Thursday prior to St. Molden's weekend. The drama teacher is a dear friend of mine and would LOVE to have REAL PIRATES in attendance!

Please let me know if you're interested in attending (in garb).  It would be fabulous to see you all there for this incredible performance!

Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

My wife and I are seriously considering it. It would likely mean spending the night in the area, so we wouldn't end up driving back and forth between Orlando and Tampa three or more times over the weekend, but we're trying to see if we can work it out. It sounds like fun. I am the very model of the modern major general, you know.

Kate

I just found out that we can't get tickets because it is just for the thespian's festival. They are performing it no 3/9 but that's the M'Crack Meet and Greet night. :(
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Ah well. I'll just have to find some other excuse to dress up like a pirate.

Captain Jack Wolfe

iain robb

Yeah, because I'm usually wearing a kilt.  ;)

Captain Jack Wolfe

Good point!  I'd forgotten about that.  I'm still allergic to those things.   :D

iain robb

That's right. They make you break out in song, don't they?