YeOldeRF

Author Topic: St Molden's Weekend 2012  (Read 16807 times)

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
    • By Ian Fallis (author blog)
Re: St Molden's Weekend 2012
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2012, 07:20:39 AM »
Golly, I am SOOOOOO looking forward to "decompressing" with y'all this weekend.

Work has kept me running for the last three weeks. Then yesterday one of my co-workers took an emergency leave and I ended up with half his work. And last night, I got an e-mail that basically said, "Hey, that project we said was URGENT last week? The one we made you jump on while other work piled up? It's cancelled."

I'm so glad I have my fairemily -- and friends from out of town like Molden and Angry Jack -- to help me get back to normal. Well, as close to normal as I get, anyway.

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2012, 05:54:00 AM »
Sorry for the whine ... They turned me into a newt ... I got better ...

Offline amy

• R/F.com Member
  • Maneuver'n Penny
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2012, 07:21:23 AM »
Ian you need to talk Molden and Jack to coming back to GARF for opening weekend with you!!!  Shanghai them!

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2012, 11:34:50 AM »
I'll give it a shot!

Offline Avidd

• R/F.com Member
  • Slave to the crystal sphere,Castleteer
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2012, 04:06:22 PM »
Plans locked in. Can't wait to see everyone!

Offline amy

• R/F.com Member
  • Maneuver'n Penny
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »
Oh now I am really really jealous of you all going...   Aavid I will look to you for photo documentation of the whole shindig!

Offline Captain Jack Wolfe

• True R/F.com Member
  • Where did you get that?
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 10:51:14 PM »
Having a phenomenally great time here, thanks to Wenchie and her generous hospitality. Sunsets, grilling on the beach, sneaking in to hot hotel tubs with our drinks... I could get used to this.  Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate." ~ Sun Tzu

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2012, 05:43:23 AM »
Juicing Florida oranges today for the tailgate Saturday morning ...

This should be good. Sweet, even.

Offline Molden

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
Iain I was Beyond Thrilled that you were able to produce that wondermous fresh OJ of yours! From previous entries it looked like it was in doubt.

I had a BLAST this year as always. It was a much smaller event as th' M'Cracks invaded th' week afore. SO GOOD to see all my Florida Friends and always Thrilled to see those who travelled to attend. Mad Jack - 'tis always a treasure t' see y' mate!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Offline Captain Jack Wolfe

• True R/F.com Member
  • Where did you get that?
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
Molden, there is no such thing as a dull time with you around! I love a good laugh, me, and you kept me in stitches once again.  ;D

Kate & Seamus, Lady D, NoBill, Esc & Leinad, Iain, and everyone else, you always make me feel so welcome and at home. I love this faire, and I had a fantastic time playing The Doctor. I can't wait for next year!

And Wenchie was the perfect hostess and travelling companion, as always. Next year can't get here soon enough!

How I do miss the beaches and sunsets...  ;)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:25:06 PM by Mad Jack Wolfe »
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate." ~ Sun Tzu

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
Iain I was Beyond Thrilled that you were able to produce that wondermous fresh OJ of yours! From previous entries it looked like it was in doubt.

I had a BLAST this year as always. It was a much smaller event as th' M'Cracks invaded th' week afore. SO GOOD to see all my Florida Friends and always Thrilled to see those who travelled to attend. Mad Jack - 'tis always a treasure t' see y' mate!  ;D

Well, sir, I am humbled by your gratitude, and hasten to add that my wonderful wife did all the work. Well, actually, the trees did a lot of it, but she took it from there.

It was good to see you and the many wonderful people who came out. OK, and all you not-so-wonderful people too.  :D

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
I was just going through my photos from the Georgia Renaissance Festival this past weekend, and realized I had a few photos from the tailgate on St. Molden's Day ...

Offline Kate

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2012, 07:05:25 AM »
I look quite confused.....
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Offline iain robb

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2012, 09:07:15 AM »