News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St Molden's Weekend 2012

Started by Welsh Wench, June 01, 2011, 07:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

Golly, I am SOOOOOO looking forward to "decompressing" with y'all this weekend.

Work has kept me running for the last three weeks. Then yesterday one of my co-workers took an emergency leave and I ended up with half his work. And last night, I got an e-mail that basically said, "Hey, that project we said was URGENT last week? The one we made you jump on while other work piled up? It's cancelled."

I'm so glad I have my fairemily -- and friends from out of town like Molden and Angry Jack -- to help me get back to normal. Well, as close to normal as I get, anyway.

iain robb

Sorry for the whine ... They turned me into a newt ... I got better ...

amy

Ian you need to talk Molden and Jack to coming back to GARF for opening weekend with you!!!  Shanghai them!

iain robb

Avidd

Plans locked in. Can't wait to see everyone!

amy

Oh now I am really really jealous of you all going...   Aavid I will look to you for photo documentation of the whole shindig!

Captain Jack Wolfe

Having a phenomenally great time here, thanks to Wenchie and her generous hospitality. Sunsets, grilling on the beach, sneaking in to hot hotel tubs with our drinks... I could get used to this.  Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

iain robb

Juicing Florida oranges today for the tailgate Saturday morning ...

This should be good. Sweet, even.

Molden

Iain I was Beyond Thrilled that you were able to produce that wondermous fresh OJ of yours! From previous entries it looked like it was in doubt.

I had a BLAST this year as always. It was a much smaller event as th' M'Cracks invaded th' week afore. SO GOOD to see all my Florida Friends and always Thrilled to see those who travelled to attend. Mad Jack - 'tis always a treasure t' see y' mate!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Captain Jack Wolfe

Molden, there is no such thing as a dull time with you around! I love a good laugh, me, and you kept me in stitches once again.  ;D

Kate & Seamus, Lady D, NoBill, Esc & Leinad, Iain, and everyone else, you always make me feel so welcome and at home. I love this faire, and I had a fantastic time playing The Doctor. I can't wait for next year!

And Wenchie was the perfect hostess and travelling companion, as always. Next year can't get here soon enough!

How I do miss the beaches and sunsets...  ;)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

iain robb

Quote from: Molden on April 05, 2012, 12:16:26 PM
Iain I was Beyond Thrilled that you were able to produce that wondermous fresh OJ of yours! From previous entries it looked like it was in doubt.

I had a BLAST this year as always. It was a much smaller event as th' M'Cracks invaded th' week afore. SO GOOD to see all my Florida Friends and always Thrilled to see those who travelled to attend. Mad Jack - 'tis always a treasure t' see y' mate!  ;D

Well, sir, I am humbled by your gratitude, and hasten to add that my wonderful wife did all the work. Well, actually, the trees did a lot of it, but she took it from there.

It was good to see you and the many wonderful people who came out. OK, and all you not-so-wonderful people too.  :D

iain robb

I was just going through my photos from the Georgia Renaissance Festival this past weekend, and realized I had a few photos from the tailgate on St. Molden's Day ...

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Quote from: Kate on July 20, 2012, 07:05:25 AM
I look quite confused.....

Nah, you look wonderful, as always!