News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Whats up with the brigands?

Started by Capt. William Drake, June 03, 2011, 07:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. William Drake

Ahoy me hearties!
     About a year ago I had the pleasure of seeing the bigands playing at the NY Ren faire and having found the CD that I bought from them I wanted to order more music from them.  As I looked there website up I noticed that my computer anti virus had given there website a yellow be careful warning that something was questionable with there website.  Does anyone know why this would be and has anybody ordered anything from them and if so how was the experience?  Thanks my shipmates for any and all help in this matter.

Yours truly
Captain William Drake
Psalms 115: "Not to us, Lord not to us but to your name the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." Amen.

Bob of the Lake

Welcome to the forums, Captain Drake!

I've only bought CDs from them in person so can't comment on the online experience but Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter, leader of The Brigands, is a member of these boards so I'm sure he will vouch for it!  And as for the anti-virus warning, I'm inclined to think that anything connected with The Brigands is highly questionable and should come with a warning!  ;) Seriously, though, although I haven't needed to, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them online. They're good people and if you have any problems, I'm sure they'll make it right.

Just my 2 cents...
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Avast there mates, avast.  No idea why a firewall would yellow flag our site. We sell CDs off'n it every day and should somewhat become wrong for ye, we stands behind every transaction.

Glad ye liked the one ye bought, we have a total of 5 , with a sixth, "Ship Happens" coming later this year, around Yule tide.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724