News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

S.O.M. Update

Started by The Rabbi, June 03, 2011, 08:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Well it is time to move onward and upward and start looking at what needs to be done to bring Magic back to life. To start with the tenative dates for the 2012 Spirit of Magic are May 5th and 6th. At this time there are several possibilities as to the new location. Anyone interested in becoming a cast member is welcome to contact me via messanger here on the board. In addittion to seeking sponsorships we will also be doing several Fundraisers over the next year. One of these will be a drawing for a One Of A Kind hand carved Emu Egg to be drawn for in November so that the winner may choose to keep it or give it away as a very special Christmas gift or what other holiday you may choose to celebrate. The Value of this egg is $150.00 and up as I have not choosen a specific design just yet. Once again if interested in more information feel free to leave me a message. Spirit of Magic has been slowed down but is quickly regaining speed. Thank you all for the support. I am but your humble servant.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

Huzzah!  I'm glad that so many faires will be returning in 2012!  I had a blast at the Cherokee Strip Renfest a couple of weekends ago b/c I had only been able to attend 3 days' worth of Renfaires so far this year.

Did I see on the Spirit Of Magic site that a new site has been selected very recently???
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.