News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wendys Coupons!

Started by Moldy Forest, June 04, 2011, 03:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moldy Forest

So Wendys has their coupons available now for the bogo free offer. Thought I would let everyone know to get them in case they run out. I had to ask the lady for them though because they didn't have them out... which will probably end up with you buying food too. I felt weird just asking for coupons haha.
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Marietta Graziella

Please confirm...  Are those BOGO's only good for opening weekend or can they be used on ANY weekend?

Thank you!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

Yeah, used to be valid all year as long as you bought them opening weekend...but now valid opening weekend only.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ms Trish

Oh bummer on only being valid opening weekend! BOGO would be awesome for Rendevous weekend!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Merlin the Elder

That A.R. part of me took hold and I simply ordered the tickets online, got the same discount as everyone said the grocery stores give, and I won't have to concern myself with getting tickets once I'm there.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...