News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Only one day this year

Started by ladylissame, June 05, 2011, 10:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladylissame

Alas faire friends, the rogue and I will only be able to attend our favorite faire only one day this year. With finacial obligations coming fast upon us, and my advanced state of pregnancy, we believe it to be best to limit our travel this year. There is no way that we coouldn't NOT attend though. So it appears that on 6/26 we will be down at the KYRF. We look forward to seeing everyone!
By the time you see us at OHRF, our little pirate will have made his way into the world.

Sigundo

Hope to see you there. My wife just had surgery a couple weeks ago. She's getting around a little now, but as long as she keeps improving, we plan on getting to the faire on Kaboom! weekend 25/26th. If she can't get around by then very well, I guess we'll set our sites on the Great Lakes fair in July, then the ORF in October, when it cools down a bit. We will be the couple moving kinda slow... myself naturally, and the wife cause she's healing up.  ::)
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Old Tinker

ladylissame, fellow "Castleteer", wish'n the best for the bun in the oven, what names are thee think'n of ?  me Belle and me do not normally attend on Sundays, so's we's will miss thee on the 26th. hope all goes well with the birth'n, and then we's may see thee in OHRF, possibly ?
your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

ladylissame

Our little one is Alexander, Alex for short  ;D

lordwriothsley

Don't feel bad about that ladylissame cause I only got to make it out to my home faire for one day this year myself. Even then I had to play hooky from work in order to go.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"