News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SMF formatting help

Started by Escarlata, May 09, 2008, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escarlata

Couldn't find that there's a topic or help for this, if there is, please point me at it.

I'm looking for helping in ways to set the forum up for ease of reading. I'm one of those people who's willing to change if *grinning* I can have the change my way.

I've found the "Show unread posts since last visit" but can't find a way to have the list show up sorted by forums. Is there a way to do it that I've missed?

I miss the "Active Topics" page of R/F where the active threads in each forum was displayed without having to click the link. Is there anything like that in SMF?

And last, but definitely not least, if any of the coding that made those things possible in Snitz are what caused our hacker to be able to futz with us, please ignore all these requests.

Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Lady Donegan

I have a question:

How dose one add a picture to their profile?
AKA:
Kendra The Seamaid
Maevous O'Connell
Fox McShane Cursed Crew (Ship's Pilot)

analise

Quote from: Lady Donegan on May 09, 2008, 12:37:50 PM
I have a question:

You can't. I think you could when the board was first created but now the option's been disabled.

DeadBishop

Quote from: Lady Donegan on May 09, 2008, 12:37:50 PM
I have a question:

I'm asking everyone to do an introduction page and post their picture in the first post, since we can't add photos to our profiles.

R/F.com member since 2003