News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Zoo Renaissance Festival

Started by Ignia, June 09, 2011, 12:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignia

Hello all.
I have been going to the Pittsburgh Zoo's Dragon Renaissance Days for the past three years now. For the first two, both the SCA and the cast of the Pittsburgh Ren Fest were there, and it was a lot of fun to go in costume and hang out with you guys. However, last year the Pgh Ren Fest did not go, and it just wasn't as much fun, despite the friendliness and welcoming nature of the members of the SCA. Therefore, I was wondering if the Pgh Ren Fest cast will be attending this year on June 18 and 19 because otherwise, I do not think I will go.

Thank you muchly,
Ignia

Docamor

I know we missed it last year and I was hoping we would get the go ahead to do it this year, but I have not heard anything about it.  I will look into this and see if anyone is going and if the festival will have a presence.  It is something I would like to do personally and wish I had known the exact date earlier than this week!! It is high on my list of things I would like to participate in.  We will see what we can do.

Doc
Modo liceat vivere, est spes.