News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CoRF Pub Tour/Libations Information, RenDezvous 2011

Started by Capt Spleen, June 13, 2011, 01:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Spleen

Regarding Pub names, locations, libation offerings, and prices:

In thru entrance gate - First intersection - go right into "Gypsy Camp" about 7 shops on right and you come to:

Paradise pub:
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Blue Moon - Belgian White and Summer Honey Moon, Sam Adams Seasonal Cream Stout, Killians, New Castle Brown Ale,
Hardcore Cider
Mikes Hard - Lemonade, and Cranberry
Mead
Wine - Merlot, Chardonay, Riesling

Thru Entrance gate past first intersection, past Friar Tucks Bakery, on right side corner:

Italian Pub (across from the Rose Stage)
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Killians, Hardcore Cider
Frozen Margaritas, Frozen Pinacoladas

from there turn right around corner and jog left you'll come upon the Washing Well Wenches Stage on right which faces the:

HillTop Tavern
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Blue Moon Belgian, Killians, Sam Adams Seasonal Cream Stout

from here you continue UP THE STEEP HILL to Puke N Snot stage and lands you at:

Puke N Snot Pub
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Blue Moon Belgian, Killians

In thru Entrance ,past first intersection, past Italian Pub you'll see the Royal Pavillion, Jog left upwards to:

Main Pub  (above the Rose Stage)
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Blue Moon - Belgian White and Summer Honey Moon, Sam Adams Lager, Sam Adams Seasonal Cream Stout,
Killians, New Castle Brown Ale
Hardcore Cider
Mead
Wine - Merlot, Cabernet, Chardonay, Riesling

Facing the above pub, go left past many food vendors, and you come to a large Pirate ship/shop. Around opposite side is:

Pirates Pub (Pirates Pub Stage)
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Blue Moon - Belgian White and Summer Honey Moon, Sam Adams Lager, Sam Adams Seasonal Cream Stout, New Castle Brown Ale,
Hardcore Cider
Mead
Wine - Merlot, Chardonay, Pino Grigio
Rum - Capt Morgan Spiced Rum

If facing corner of Pirates Pub go left up grade, towards axe/star throwing games, (approx 100 feet) and past them to:

New Island Pub (Near The Globe Stage)
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Blue Moon White Belgian and Summer Honey Moon, Killians, Sam Adams Seasonal Stout, New Castle Brown Ale, Hardcore Cider

From the above pub, keep to the high road (rightish) past chapel, start going downhill past the Bungee trampoline to bottom of hill,
at left you'll see a pop stand, and around the left side is:

Joust Pub (Above Joust Field)
$4.00
Coors/Coors Light
$4.25
Killians, New Castle Brown Ale, and Hardcore Cider

With back to Joust pub, if you look across the Fourtune stage towards food vendors and right of them in the corner is:
Corporate Pub (Right of food vendors and left of the Fortune Stage)
$4.00
Coors/ Coors Light
Blue Moon Belgian, Killians, Sam Adams Seasonal Cream Stout, Hardcore Cider
Mikes  - Lemonade, Cranberry
Mead
Wine - Merlot, Chardonay, Pino Grigio, Muscato
Frozen Margerita's, Frozen Pinacoladas

Located left of the Globe Stage below the upper misting area is:
Jack Cart
$4.25
Mikes - Lemonade, Cranberry
$2.25
Ice Cold Water

(Yes, I know, it's called the Jack Cart - they used to sell Jack Daniels products years ago)

Marietta Graziella

OOOH!! *jumping and clapping with idea*

What about a pub card?  Y'know, like a dance card from proper days of old...  You get a pub card with all the pub names on it.  They "sign" or stamp or whatever to show you've been there/drank there (no alcohol need be consumed to constitute "been there").

During our closing good byes and what not, we compare to see who's completed the pub crawl.

Just another silly game to get folks to get all the way around the faire.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

Francisco Paula

I will say i'm normally a Woodchuck hard cidar person but that Hardcore cider was very tasty.

I love that idea MG also not only the pubs but maybe add the booths that some of the local R/F people work at on that card as well?

Capt Spleen if this sounds like something you want to do tell me and i can do it at my work no charge.

Merlin the Elder

I may just feel obligated to purchase the evil-eyed, but otherwise good captain a tankard of ale for all his exceptional work!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Capt Spleen

Baron, This was to be completed Saturday, but that days outfit was a distracting spectacle.

Marietta Graziella, sounds fun if.......

.....Sir Garath..... really wants to put it together. However, it might be tough to incorporate RF'er vendor/workers into this mix, as I beleive one of them had mentioned something about busy times  (especially Childrens Weekend) and having the time to talk/interact with others. So I would suggest doing a "get the names of all the serving wenches" at each particular pubs, as verification.

Hmmmmm, a Ren Pub crawl......... Not sure that's ever been attempted....... could be fun in it's own right.... another time perhaps.

Merlin the Elder, 'twas my pleasure in learning that the pubs actually have names, even as they are not marked with any signage. But the workers in them know the names.
No need to feel obligated, Sir. You are an invader from a distant land, and are putting out the $$ to attend.
The least I can do is attempt to make eveyones stay/experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Adriana Rose

*cough*
Paradise Pub is more like 14 shops up.. Next to the bestest garland shop at the faire ;)

Capt Spleen

Umm,,,....... I was counting from the intersection??? not entrance? Maybe?

Well, just keep going until you smell alcohol!

Oh wait, that might be SKIDMARK!

Amras Elfwine

R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Adriana Rose on June 13, 2011, 10:32:33 PM
*cough*
Paradise Pub is more like 14 shops up.. Next to the bestest garland shop at the faire ;)
What are you trying to say, Adriana? Go ahead...spit it out! Who has the bestest garland shop at the faire? (If you got it, flaunt it!)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Adriana Rose

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ive done many a 'crawl' from pub to pub at Faire. At least what I have been told  :D
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Capt Spleen

Master Elfwine! Lord of Squirrels! Dashing Warrior! Storied Story Teller!
No need to buy a drink to me. Just get the beauteous mistress Elfwine and yourself out here!

Will be good to see you again, good Sir!

Amras Elfwine

Good Captain, my friend and boon companion, Lady E. and myself are locked in and ready for boarding! Can't wait to start hoisting a few! Your menu above looks to be more than, shall we say, "adequate" for the purpose! Cheers!!
8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Francisco Paula

Hey Captain Spleen do you want me to do a dance card with the pubs on it?