News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CoRF Pub Tour/Libations Information, RenDezvous 2011

Started by Capt Spleen, June 13, 2011, 01:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Spleen

Sure, why not...
I would suggest passing them out to willing participants at Fri Night Meet N Greet, and then at Saturday meet in the parking lot, for those that miss or can not make it to the Fri Meet N Greet.

Francisco Paula

I will throw something together and send you a pdf to see what you think in a couple days

Capt Spleen

Sir Garath, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fine....... Just use your GOOD judgement.
Not your Pink Hairy idealism.

Francisco Paula

Captain Spleen shall we give bonus points for the person that finds the dancing bear pub?

Capt Spleen

Great idea, Sir Garath!
I'd suggest you ask those playing to name two things you can see from the Dancing Bear Pub.

Francisco Paula

or two RF members you can see from the dancing bear pub

Capt Spleen

Unfortunately those members have been remiss of late, so participants may not even know whom they are lookin for......

Butch

Hey, I was looking at the program (downloadable from the site) and did not see any shop offering Scotch Eggs.  Can that be so?  No Scotch Eggs?

Francisco Paula

Butch i had a scotch egg on the second weekend so yes they are there.

Zoë

Scotch eggs are at the Queen's Pantry, which is across from the Castle Rose Stage. It's at the booth that's  on the corner in between real food and dessert, where they also sell Mac and cheese on a stick. There are signs. If in doubt ask any one of the wenches/lads out at the front and they will direct you down the line.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

So i have created the "Pub Crawl Passport" it has all the information that Spleen posted here on what the pubs have and directions. It will be in a nice little booklet that will fit in a pocket.

Butch

Yay Scotch Eggs!  Huzzah for the Pub Crawl Passport!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Butch on June 28, 2011, 10:18:33 PM
Yay Scotch Eggs!  Huzzah for the Pub Crawl Passport!

Let me know late in the day if I am trying to do a Scotch Egg crawl  :P
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Hopefully, you won't be sitting on it trying to get it to hatch...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Amras Elfwine

Have been fine tuning my libation muscles all week so far here in CO...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel