News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Changes being made

Started by saphire_glade, June 12, 2011, 10:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphire_glade

so I have heard from a friend of mine who is in the Mayor's Entourage that for this season at MRF they have been disbanded. I shall miss bochee time.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

William_MacKean

Lots of changes.

It would appear that the Mead Stage will have less musical acts and more comedic and street theatre acts.  Sounds like a more appropriate use.

Jon Hanslow

Quote from: William_MacKean on June 12, 2011, 11:11:19 PM
Lots of changes.

It would appear that the Mead Stage will have less musical acts and more comedic and street theatre acts.  Sounds like a more appropriate use.

This I do agree with. But I would hope they do not axe the musical acts they usually have there, and just move them to a more appropriate area.
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

William_MacKean

I do not know.  I do recall seeing management walking about looking at show attendance.  So this is not arbitrary, that I know of.

There are a few acts I hope stay.  A couple I could do without.  Not my call, and I will support each act as best I can every day!