News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"knightly" pictures

Started by SleepyArcher, June 16, 2008, 08:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir William Marcus

Here are a few more helms offered from "By The Sword" to drool over.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

SleepyArcher

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on June 27, 2008, 08:10:52 AM
Here are a few more helms offered from "By The Sword" to drool over.

OK, those just rock!!!!!!  I will definitly have one of those by August.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

SleepyArcher

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on June 27, 2008, 08:01:11 AM
I agree, a great looking helm indeed Sir Steven.  One might want to remember to check ebay periodically 
as I have seen many a 'great helms' with good craftsmanship offered at low coinage there. 

Yup I frequent there, there was one on there and I forgot to go back and bid on it and it ended. I have the store but they dont have any to offer right now.  :(
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lady Guinness

I loved the pictures of the knight at the laundry and hairdresser~I needed the laugh. And the helmet with the cross is awesome.

Sir William Marcus

Femme Falchion

Well Met Lords and Ladies.  I mean no disrespect by these photos....perhaps some suitable animal familiars?

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Frederic

Femme Falchion,

I might think that Lord Amras might be interested in a few suits of your second example - just to properly arm his household troops, mind you!
Merchant of the Hansa, Procurer to the Queen, and complete scoundrel

Sir William Marcus

I'll see your pooch & squirrel and raise you another squirrel and a few more critters

Brother Gregory

The humming bird I think is cool not sure about the cat.

Sir William Marcus

Femme Falchion

Sir William...of course you would have an entire army of brave outfitted creatures!  Magnificent!
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Alphonse

Long ago, before I took up my wizards robes, I was a knight myself

Here I am with my able page

I was a slayer of ork chieftains

And not above saying "neet" on occasion, especially if there was shrubbery involved

Chris B

I'll add my own medieval set-up to the mix.

Gwen