News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2011 - Saturday night dinner roll call

Started by Blushing, June 20, 2011, 12:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

I have a quick question about the Saturday night dinner roll call.... we are going to have more than just dinner rolls, aren't we?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Kett

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on June 24, 2011, 09:35:05 PM
I have a quick question about the Saturday night dinner roll call.... we are going to have more than just dinner rolls, aren't we?

Wizards will be inserted into the dinner rolls with a side of horseradish...  :o

Lavender

IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Lady Kett on June 24, 2011, 10:07:44 PM

Wizards will be inserted into the dinner rolls with a side of horseradish...  :o
Yuck... I hate horseradish...

cowgrrl

Al-Nimer, the renlets & I are a maybe. Im probably going to be seeing some family that Saturday & if we decide to go to dinner with them I'm not going to pass it up. If we learn anything definite I'll update.

Merlin

Count in Merlin and Igraine with 2 miniature humans who eat.

That's 4.... and I drink... do they have Jack and Coke? Cuz if they don't...my dad may turn someone into a newt.... again.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Ms Trish

I'm not sure what MG and I will be up to, but if you're looking for a headcount, you could put us down as a maybe.
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Merlin on June 27, 2011, 12:01:38 PM
Count in Merlin and Igraine with 2 miniature humans who eat.

That's 4.... and I drink... do they have Jack and Coke? Cuz if they don't...my dad may turn someone into a newt.... again.
I'm sure they do, son, but I'm carrying supplies regardless. Since it's a brewpub, I actually plan on sampling the wares. I'm always on the lookout for a really good ale or stout.

Blushing

Demanding, aren't we?  ;o)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Mistress Charlotte

I'm such a party pooper....  Probably not...  Way to exhausted and have to get up soooo early the next day.  I would be more apt to attend a Sunday night gathering.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin

2 dittos' YES
Or 2 dittos No?

I'm sure I'll be exhausted too.... but it's right down the street and I like to eat.... and drink.... sooooooo... those 2 usually outweigh the tiredness.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Sadly Toki and I would miss Sunday as we have that 1.5 hour drive north and going someplace to get out of garb and a hot shower weights Pretty dang heavy. So I guess it be pizza for us after a nice hot shower at home on Sunday... BUT we shall see you all on Friday and Saturday
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e