News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2011 - Saturday night dinner roll call

Started by Blushing, June 20, 2011, 12:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Quote from: Merlin on June 28, 2011, 11:44:23 AM
2 dittos' YES
Or 2 dittos No?

I'm sure I'll be exhausted too.... but it's right down the street and I like to eat.... and drink.... sooooooo... those 2 usually outweigh the tiredness.

True, but it's a lot easier to be tired as a playtron when you can sit down, take the day slowly, enjoy yourself, etc....no such luck when you've got to be working fast for 9-10 hours the next day. Just not worth the exhaustion.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Merlin the Elder

I hear ya, Z.   We'll catch up on Sunday night when all of you can relax a little more.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Zoë on June 28, 2011, 03:39:37 PM
Quote from: Merlin on June 28, 2011, 11:44:23 AM
2 dittos' YES
Or 2 dittos No?

I'm sure I'll be exhausted too.... but it's right down the street and I like to eat.... and drink.... sooooooo... those 2 usually outweigh the tiredness.

True, but it's a lot easier to be tired as a playtron when you can sit down, take the day slowly, enjoy yourself, etc....no such luck when you've got to be working fast for 9-10 hours the next day. Just not worth the exhaustion.
I will fully agree to that Zoe. After last year and being on the go from 8am to 2pm All I wanted to do when we left was forget and relax and sit down. Or atleast play some.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Tanda

Quote from: Zoë on June 28, 2011, 03:39:37 PM

Oh, that's what I've been doing wrong. Got it. More sitting down.

But I do agree. Saturday night parties are hard on the workers. Hang overs are easier to hide when you don't have to yell "Huzzah!" every fifteen minutes.  :P

I'll be at Saturday nights shingdig most likely. (Do we have a plan for a Sunday night shindig? At like....Applebees?)
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Blushing

~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~