News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Eeek. I need packing advice!

Started by Tanda, June 24, 2011, 05:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

Quote from: Al-Nimer on June 27, 2011, 10:06:07 PM
In my experience with foreign travel the past year, the TSA is just plain incompetent compared to the British, Germans and especially the Turks.  All the airports we went through in those countries had better security in more ways than one.

We do NOT have an airport security system.  We have a politically correct system for annoying people that provides the illusion of security.  I suspect this will change following the first NUDET on US soil.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Baron on June 27, 2011, 10:31:24 PM
Quote from: Al-Nimer on June 27, 2011, 10:06:07 PM
In my experience with foreign travel the past year, the TSA is just plain incompetent compared to the British, Germans and especially the Turks.  All the airports we went through in those countries had better security in more ways than one.

We do NOT have an airport security system.  We have a politically correct system for annoying people that provides the illusion of security.  I suspect this will change following the first NUDET on US soil.
I TOTALLY agree with you, Baron!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters