Midwest > Kentucky Highland Renaissance Festival

first time at KHRF

(1/3) > >>

crobindonkey:
I will be traveling to KHRF for this weekend.  What are some shows and vendors that are a must see?

amy:
I was a first timer this year too.   Love it.   Not sure what you might be "into" but I made sure to catch Iris & Rose as often as I could, and the Drunk & Sailer show at the Twisted Thistle (over 21).   they have great pub sing twice a day and their Mud Show is hysterical.   The Freelancers do their joust, and it is NOT acting.  They are the real McCoys and are really trying to kill each other I think!   If you want to interact with the cast don't miss the Rat Pucking down their main street each afternoon.   No matter what you choose to see you won't be disappointed if you want very friendly folks and a great atmosphere.   This faire is small but mighty.

Capt Lucy:
Don't forget Pickled Brothers, Iron Hill Vagabonds, and Jack Salt... oh and the washer wenches!

Old Tinker:

--- Quote from: amy on June 27, 2011, 03:37:58 PM ---I was a first timer this year too.   Love it.   Not sure what you might be "into" but I made sure to catch Iris & Rose as often as I could, and the Drunk & Sailer show at the Twisted Thistle (over 21).   they have great pub sing twice a day and their Mud Show is hysterical.   The Freelancers do their joust, and it is NOT acting.  They are the real McCoys and are really trying to kill each other I think!   If you want to interact with the cast don't miss the Rat Pucking down their main street each afternoon.   No matter what you choose to see you won't be disappointed if you want very friendly folks and a great atmosphere.   This faire is small but mighty.

--- End quote ---

Dearest amy, me's could not have said it better, well done.
OT & B...

Kate:
Aren't the M'Cracks a show within themselves?

ARE WE THERE YET??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version