News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2011 - Sunday night dinner ...

Started by Blushing, June 28, 2011, 11:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

So for those of us who work the faire, Saturday nights are mostly get-to-bed-to get-ready-for-the-second-round days.  That being said, many participants gather at Chili's Sunday eve to unwind from faire.  Chili's two days in a row might be a bit much, but the menu does boast variety!

So, consider this your invitation.  ;D  It's not an official-official RenDezvous event, but I say let's drag the celebrations on as long as possible ...

Who's coming?
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Merlin

Chilis 2 nights in a row?

Are you kidding?

That's AWESOME ! ! !

We will be there both days ! !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I heard there was an after faire party at Trish and MG's room at the hotel ?!?  ;D
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ms Trish

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 28, 2011, 11:55:55 AM
I heard there was an after faire party at Trish and MG's room at the hotel ?!?  ;D

Now that's an interesting rumor... I could see something like that happening though. :)
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

William of Ware

Please add me to the list! 

On a side note... for those of us staying in town for the week after faire.  Anyone up for the fire works display at the Air Force Academy?   Or a display centrally located that everyone could meet at?
William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group

Ms Trish

Quote from: William of Ware on June 28, 2011, 12:28:37 PM
On a side note... for those of us staying in town for the week after faire.  Anyone up for the fire works display at the Air Force Academy?   Or a display centrally located that everyone could meet at?

We'll be staying with my aunt and uncle in Denver Monday night. I'll bet the fireworks at the Academy are awesome though!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Ms Trish on June 28, 2011, 12:05:08 PM

Now that's an interesting rumor... I could see something like that happening though. :)

I'm still trying to deal with the image in my mind of the long legs, flasks, and ....
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Zoë

I should be there. Much easier for me to indulge on Sunday night knowing I don't have to get up and do it all over again the following morning.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Marietta Graziella

I'll thank you troublemakers and hooligans to stay away from my room!  I need my rest or I'll be a cranky MG!   >:(

::) ;D ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Merlin

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on June 28, 2011, 04:39:30 PM

I'll invite you troublemakers and hooligans to stay in my room!  I need my fun or I'll be a cranky MG!   >:(

::) ;D ;)

Fixed your post
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Mistress Charlotte

I believe this could happen... I have an event Monday morning at 10 but it's not a 45 minutes drive!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Mistress Charlotte

OH and I call shotgun next to Amaras...  !
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Al-Nimer

If we don't make it Saturday night, we definitely will Sunday.  (Might even just make it to Chili's both nights!)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters