News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Austin ARRG- July 26th

Started by Queen Bonnie, June 16, 2008, 03:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT_Masters

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 16, 2008, 03:47:28 PM
!!!***** PLEASE! No touching of any buttons in the house or garage. Last year someone fooled with the buttons and it froze up my electrical system for weeks.  No one knows how to fix the system I have.
I don't want the Nargle infestation of problems this year****!!!!!

Oh! So that's why half the airfield in Garden City ended up missing about that time last year! Seriously, I thought those things had at least a two key system.

Well, all that said, sounds fun, I'll see if I can come, assuming no one else has planned to use my time then.

Queen Bonnie

LOL! I still have not figured out what all those buttons do?  Push this one for lower gas prices? LOL! World peace?>?
Hope you can make it DT Masers!
It was fun last year.  When It gets colser- I will need a sort of head count and who will be bringing what.  23 days until ARRG time!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

C Dragonworks

So the ARRG is at your house again???? MAYBE I will have the funds to make it... not holding my breath mind you but GOSH I want to. Maybe a tantrum would help! Cat

Queen Bonnie

I hope you can make it Cat. No tantrums needed.  Hoping the weather will co operate and be cooler. It has been nice these past few days.
  It won't be long now until the ARRG.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Element of Air

Well you know I will be there. I saw that someone was going to bring their van full of tables and such, do you still need me to bring my table? And let me know what else to bring besides my Dip.

I can not wait.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Zaubon

Quote from: Element of air on July 06, 2008, 11:41:32 PM
Well you know I will be there. I saw that someone was going to bring their van full of tables and such, do you still need me to bring my table? And let me know what else to bring besides my Dip.

I can not wait.
It's not full of tables, there just happen to be a couple tables among all the other kitchen trash.

indigocenter

Hey there Queen Bonnie...count on the 3 bunch from McDade....we can bring a couple of Foreman Grills and some vegie sandwich fixins to make some wraps...does that work? ;)
Lady Roselynn of McDade, Purveyor of Potions

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah! Glad you can come. I have a huge gas grill. Veggie wraps would be great!
Do Foreman ones plug in? Counter space will be at a minimum.
Only 2 more weekends until the ARRG.
Wingardium Leviosa!

dbaldock

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on July 07, 2008, 03:54:03 PM
Huzzah! Glad you can come. I have a huge gas grill. Veggie wraps would be great!
Do Foreman ones plug in? Counter space will be at a minimum.
Only 2 more weekends until the ARRG.

If inside counter space is scarce, I can bring a GFCI protected heavy duty extension cord, to allow the Foreman Grills to be used outside on a table.  (I'll need access to a Grounded AC Outlet for the GFCI to work correctly.)

The Pie from City Cafe has been ordered.  It's one of their Chocolate Icebox Pies - and I'm going to have sliced fresh strawberries to stick in the whipped cream on top of it.  ;D

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

I don't think we will need extra grills. Did you see the size of mine? It was made by Lockheed!  But I have extension cords and a GFI plug- my pond pump is plugged in there and a cement picnic table outside.
Huzzah to pie and chocolate. Yummy!Refrigerator space is also limited- but I will save a slot for that pie!  Thanks David!
  Bring coolers and ice- folks!
Wingardium Leviosa!

dbaldock

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on July 07, 2008, 05:39:49 PM
I don't think we will need extra grills.

Is there a way to evenly heat the Veggie Panini sandwiches on your grill without burning the Pita / Flatbread?  Using a Foreman Grill, you just roll the Veggies, and Cheese (if you want), in the bread and then "clamp" it between the two jaws of the grill to heat.

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

Not sure! I have not tried that on my grill. Bring the Foreman one! I did not understand what you were trying to do!
Wingardium Leviosa!

CuDubMacArtuir

Good Queen Bonnie, Lynn and I shall bring the GF grills to make vegiterian ( not vegen) tomato basil wraps. see ya then at ARRG. btw, is it garb? i've never been to a gathering.

Cu

Queen Bonnie

I wear garb- but some don't. Garb optional- but clothing recommended! LOL!
If you want to use the pool- bring bathing suits and towels!
  Check out my first post for what to bring! See you there! Coming up soon now!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Ginette

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!