News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where else can you really share your excitement about faire?

Started by DonaCatalina, July 06, 2011, 02:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob of the Lake

I'm fortunate to have two grown children who share my love of faire and are always willing to talk about it and--if I pay  ;D--join me for a day of faire-going. Of course, since they don't live at home anymore, we don't talk all the time so I'm very happy to have all of you! I think I'm a fairly steady poster and don't really "ramp up" my posts around faire time. I'm excited about it all year long!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Alphena Brennafax

Funny, I was just thinking to myself  "I don't think I'm ever as giddy as when I'm planning for War." In the months beforehand, I start getting really excited, planning out new garb and new pieces for the camp I want to get. Unfortunately, none of my friends share my giddiness. The few that go with me do enjoy it but not with the deep fervor that I do. So, yeah, I find myself trolling the forum much more often in those few months leading up to War.