News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BristolBoard.com HELP!

Started by Dinobabe, December 14, 2010, 09:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

There was talk of another board starting up that would represent bristol. If you sign on to the bristol board and go to "General" it talks about it on page 3. Here is one quote -

"There have been a few delays in getting things set up (which is progressing), but the BDB will stay open for business until the new board is running. Tom has not given me a definite transition time yet, and he's the one doing all the work."

"Hey Gang,

Fear not! As Chris stated, this board will stay active until the new one has opened. I've got the hosting and name set and am in the process of setting up the database and loading the program. It takes a little bit to get the bugs worked out.

Thanks,
Tom"

When you go to the board you get the main "board closing" info on the screen, but, at the top click on the small link for the discussion board and you get the board.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Dinobabe

Thank you for the info Lord Clisto, at least it helps explain a few things.

The announcement says closing March 31 and I've been requesting approval since December 1.  And besides, how do we find out what the new board is and when it opens if we don't have access to the old board?
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Lord Clisto of York

They are probably going to post it on the old one before closing it for a while. Just my guess. If I find out I will post it here.

Vartha

Well I'll try again I guess.

Yeah now I can't even find the registration link.

Lord Clisto of York

Thats really strange cause I can get in it just fine.

Clisto