News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Knighting Ceremony Pics

Started by dleighb, July 09, 2011, 12:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dleighb

I am finally getting my 2010 Scarby scrapbook underway. (Don't laugh. I lead a busy life.)  I notice that I don't have any Knighting Ceremony Pictures. Well, two but they are tiny as I found them on Facebook. Does anyone have any or know where I can find some? My eight annual album won't be the same without Knighting Ceremony pictures as it is always a big part of my day.

Thanks.

~Dana B

Stalkwell

I have a few, but they are focused around our good queen and the lopping.  I think you are in a couple.  As usual, I am years behind, but I'll make an extra special effort to find them and pass them along a.s.a.p.

BTW, do you mean 2010 or 2011???

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

VIII

Quote from: Stalkwell on July 12, 2011, 06:31:48 PMI have a few, but they are focused around our good queen and the lopping.
What, you've grown tired of me?  You make me sad  ;)
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Stalkwell

Now now, my magnanimous king...
2011 was your year  ;)  You have a folder of your own on my site... leave some room for the rest  ;D

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

dleighb

2010. I'll eventually need 2011 too, but I'm always over a year behind and getting further behind all the time!

Any of knighting ceremony. King and/or Queen(s). My scrapbooks have *plenty* of pictures of me in them, but believe it or not, I do like to focus on the entire cast and not just me!   :)   Actually, I really need a picture of the King at Knighting Ceremony. I have a couple of the Queen.