News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

help wanted at TRF

Started by majikah, July 14, 2011, 08:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

majikah

Looking for an outgoing self-started to work at busy shop at TRF. We are looking for someone to eventually become a shop manager.

Sales or acting experience a plus.

raevyncait

As one who worked for Majikah at Scarby, I wish I lived close enough to TRF to make it feasible for me to work down there too, but I don't. It's not a hard job, and you learn cool new stuff!
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

RaineDance

sent you a message, but it says my outbox is empty. did it send?

ravic

I have a prospect but she is not on this board. She is an experienced Scarby/Sherwood worker. Send me your info & I'll pass it on to her. I already have a full staff, otherwise I'd take her.

Thanks

Ravic
Creatyve Lyve Booksellers #157 @ TRF

majikah

Not sure what's up with the mailbox, sorry.  - here's my number - 816 256 8342 or 816 769 7781

majikah

Hello
I didn't receive the message sorry. Please try again. email is majikah1@yahoo.com, please contact me directly.

tiberiusflynn

majikah

I am not receiving the email replies to this post. Please email me at: majikah1@yahoo.com for information. I apologize for the inconvenience.

raevyncait

Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

majikah

There is a disconnect with this posting, I'm not getting the responses. Please call me at 816 256 8342 or 816 769 7781 if interested, we still need someone.

Adelia Ganson

lady M

Since I started attending TRF back in 98 I have always wanted to work there but I live to far. Plano TX just slightly north of Dallas. One day I will.