News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Youtube- a little help?

Started by Hey- Arent You?, July 18, 2011, 10:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

Hello Friends!

over the weekends, I was told by a patron that they had seen Youtube video of Elijah at closing gate sing.  I've not been able to locate it..... and would REALLY like to.

If any of you come across it, please send a link to me?      I would really appreciate it.

many thanks!

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Bahlien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4FNZt96wSk

There it be? Looks like 2 minutes in is the closing gate. And you yourself appear again at 15 minutes.
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Hey- Arent You?

saWEET!  Many Thanks!

you guys let me know if you come across more?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Earl of Surrey

I would offer that the Countess and I recieve Comcast cable and on their access channel they've been running a 30 minute special on the Festival.  It has lots on the Washing Well Wenches, Sir William and his company, and lots of air time with the King, Queen, and fellow who books the stage acts (don't know his name).  It looks like it was shot on the first weekend or maybe during a dress rehearsal weekend (if there is such a thing), since there are a number of shots with shows going but not many crowds.

Its possible that somehow (in a Hulu sort of way) that you could pull this up online, but I don't know how.  For now, we've saved into our OnDemand DVR.

Thought folks might want to hunt for it.
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)

Adriana Rose

That is the first time in AGES that I have seen the opening gate show. Very fun

Duchess Marguerite

Quote from: Earl of Surrey on July 18, 2011, 12:34:23 PM
I would offer that the Countess and I recieve Comcast cable and on their access channel they've been running a 30 minute special on the Festival.  It has lots on the Washing Well Wenches, Sir William and his company, and lots of air time with the King, Queen, and fellow who books the stage acts (don't know his name).  It looks like it was shot on the first weekend or maybe during a dress rehearsal weekend (if there is such a thing), since there are a number of shots with shows going but not many crowds.

Its possible that somehow (in a Hulu sort of way) that you could pull this up online, but I don't know how.  For now, we've saved into our OnDemand DVR.

Thought folks might want to hunt for it.

Thank you for the info!  I have been hunting for it without any luck.  Was it On Demand and do you recall which category it was under?

Earl of Surrey

You know, I went looking for it on the Comcast DVR and either it was deleted or my son deleted it.  He keeps track of the DVR.

I couldnt find it anywhere else either and don't see it in the channel line up.  It must have been an open slot of time on Comcast's access channel and they ran it. 

Might run again at random, I suppose.  My only guess would be to call Comcast and see when they plan on running again, though I dont have high hopes since Comcast makes it awfully difficult to get through their impenetrable layer of automated telephone answering systems.
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)