News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening day!

Started by Rogue Hidesmith, July 22, 2011, 09:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob of the Lake

The C0ck & Bull Pub at 10:30--I'll be there! I'll have my R/F pin and will look for people who look like your profile photos! Huzzah!!

And Steve, welcome to the boards!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jon Den Haag

Quote from: Skraus on July 29, 2011, 12:08:53 PM
Quote from: Jon Den Haag on July 29, 2011, 11:48:54 AM
Quote from: Skraus on July 29, 2011, 11:11:16 AM
Quote from: Jon Den Haag on July 29, 2011, 09:43:53 AM
5 beers in 75-90 min? Lightweights ;)

That's only what's included in the price. ;D  If those on the tour want to partake in more beverages during that time, not one person will stop them. :)
I kinda figured that. I'd need at least 5 beers at each pub.
30 shcarroles for 5 beers is about right if you include tips.
What times are you guys going to have the tours?

Check at the Info Booth when you sign up.  They'll be a sign.  Starts at the dim bulb & Bull Pub which should also have a sign.  We're thinking 12:00 or 12:30 and 3:00 or 3:30.
Hmmm. That may interfere with some shows I want to catch. Might have to do my own crawl. We shall see.

Rogue Hidesmith

Quote from: Bob of the Lake on July 29, 2011, 12:11:34 PM
The C0ck & Bull Pub at 10:30--I'll be there! I'll have my R/F pin and will look for people who look like your profile photos! Huzzah!!

I'll be the guy in a kilt with a bright red wagon :)
If you can do a halfassed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind. - Kurt Vonnegut
IBRSC #1603

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: Rogue Hidesmith on July 29, 2011, 12:19:45 PM
Quote from: Bob of the Lake on July 29, 2011, 12:11:34 PM

I'll be the guy in a kilt with a bright red wagon :)

I think I can manage to find a bright red wagon!  ;) See you there!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jon Den Haag

I'll probably be all in black. I'm the big guy with the long hair.

Skraus

Quote from: Jon Den Haag on July 29, 2011, 12:22:26 PM

You just described 40% of the faire.
Steve Kraus
Director, Journeyman Company and Spendpenny Players
New York Renaissance Faire

Jon Den Haag

Quote from: Skraus on July 29, 2011, 01:37:18 PM
Quote from: Jon Den Haag on July 29, 2011, 12:22:26 PM

You just described 40% of the faire.
40%? I was thinking at least 50%

Rogue Hidesmith

I feel like there should be a sign. Like the taxi guy who picks you up at the airport.
If you can do a halfassed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind. - Kurt Vonnegut
IBRSC #1603

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: Rogue Hidesmith on July 29, 2011, 01:45:09 PM
I feel like there should be a sign. Like the taxi guy who picks you up at the airport.

No need. Just look for people in black that look like they're looking for someone.  ;D
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jon Den Haag

The wife and I will be at both Crimson Pirates shows if that helps. Just look for the tall guy in black with a short girl with a red top and black bottom.

No name tags for us.

robin35051

Quote from: Jon Den Haag on July 29, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
The wife and I will be at both Crimson Pirates shows if that helps. Just look for the tall guy in black with a short girl with a red top and black bottom.

Thanks guys!!!  We would also recommend you stopping by our friends and visiting music act from Maryland Gael in the Harbor.  They are only in for one weekend and are worth the visit!!!

laedyfaire

Weather looking pretty decent for opening day! Crimson Pirates, yes!! we will definitely look for the visiting musical act also that Robin spoke of.

For good laughs, the Wacky Chicken show is on the must see list. Stewart and Arnold, Ded Bob and Washer girls.

Rogue Hidesmith..good travels with the little one.  LF

Green Monk

Looking Forward To Seeing All Of You Opening Day Huzzah !!!

Bob of the Lake

Almost time! The weather's looking good too--low 80s with a 30 percent chance of thundershowers in the afternoon. Not bad at all!! See you all there. Huzzah!!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Rogue Hidesmith

I'd prefer a 0% chance of thunderstorms, but I'll take it ^_^

IBRSC #1603