News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jefferson City (Mo) Renaissance Festival

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, June 17, 2008, 09:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Come Join m'self and m' crew; The Ladies of the Salty Kiss for the 9th Annual Jefferson City Renaissance Festival.  This 1-day Renaissance Festival is held at Binder State Park from 12pm-6pm.  Admission is $2.00 per person with children 2 and under Free!  For more information please see: http://www.mrrl.org/renfest/index.html

See you out at the Festival this Saturday!

Fair Winds,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Once Debauched

I was looking for this post! 

I should be out there with Chicklette in tow.  Will be my first away from home faire.  I know it's small, but it still counts as an "away" faire, right? 

:P
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Emerald Shaunassey

You bet it does count as an away faire!  ;D

Looking forward to seeing you and Chicklette.  Have a safe journey!

Until Saturday
Emerald
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Once Debauched

I know I'm slow posting this BUT...

I wanted to know how great it was to meet you in Jeff City last weekend, Emerald.  Hopefully next we meet there will be no blasted generator drowning out your show! (I just COULDN'T believe that!)

Other than the generator (grrr!  I really wanted my daughter to HEAR your show) the three of us had a fantastic time.  I was amazed at how family oriented and child friendly the faire was.  Definitely worth the whole $2 a head to get in the gate!  I have no doubt we'll be back next year, but I'm sure we will meet again before then!

IWG  #3527 Local 29
FOKTOP
ROoL #29

Captain Jack Daniels

This faire was incredible, not only to be there but to be a part of as well. In comparison to other larger faires, this is certainly one for the record books. The amount of vendors and performers as opposed to other multi day and multi weekend faires, was incredible. I have been to quite a few of the multi s that have had a lot less than this wonderful faire. I truly hope to return, and wish this faire all the success it deserves.

Captain J. Daniels
Co-Owner, Black Pearl Leather & Finery

Scevola

Quote from: Captain Jack Daniels on June 29, 2008, 07:43:32 PM
This faire was incredible, not only to be there but to be a part of as well. In comparison to other larger faires, this is certainly one for the record books. The amount of vendors and performers as opposed to other multi day and multi weekend faires, was incredible. I have been to quite a few of the multi s that have had a lot less than this wonderful faire. I truly hope to return, and wish this faire all the success it deserves.

Captain J. Daniels

Captain Jack!

I thought the same thing!  The very first thing I noticed while we were pulling into the parking lot was the droves of people lining up at the gate and once inside were having a great time and really enjoying the day.  Vendors were doing great too.  Also noticed that other than the cast and performers, there didn't seem to be a lot of attendees in garb.  We get our share of stares and the occasional pic request while at Stl Renfest, but we had people throughout the day talk to us about our garb, weaponry etc.  As we were walking out the gate to leave and Asian genleman walking beside us thanked me.  Not sure why!  Maybe he thought we were part of the cast and he and his family had a great time...I hope this was the case. 

daylight

I to thought the same thing. This fair was wounderful, with all that it had ot offer I was supprised it was for only one day I was so hoping it would be a two day fair, However the lady in charge said she would to make it 2 days but would need volenteers make it a 2 day fair, poss next year we get to see it a 2 day fair. I was a wounderful fair , i was gald to be there, with all the booths and food there is always something to do.

Once Debauched

I'm sure if it were a 2-day event Scevola & Chicklette wouldn't mind getting a room and staying over.  I know I wouldn't mind a bit!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
FOKTOP
ROoL #29

Lord and Lady Alberon

We LOVE this Faire & agree that it would be super if it could become a 2 day event!

Emerald Shaunassey.... It was truly a pleasure to have met you & the Ladies of the Salty Kiss at the Faire. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Once Debauched.... Found a picture of you & your family that I took at the Faire.

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Emerald Shaunassey

Lord & Lady Alberon,
     It was absolutely wonderful to see you and the wee lad once more.  That is a wonderful photo of us!  I look forward to seeing you all again soon, I do hope. 

Once Debauched - it was a joy to meet you, Chicklette, and Scevola.  I can't wait until our paths cross once more.

Hopefully next year there won't be a generator right behind us; that is the only thing that caused us any grief this year.  This is a wonderful lil' faire and I can't wait to go back!

Have a great one!
Emerald