News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Any way to get in touch with with a fair maiden?

Started by Tailssan, August 01, 2011, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailssan

A life lived with regrets, is a life never fully lived!

Might there be any way to get back in touch with a fair maiden whom I only got to speak with briefly while leaving yesterday? She is 22 and I believe her name is "Arianne". I do believe she works for the Renaissance Festival.

Norfolk

If you are not referring to Lady Ariella who frequents this forum, then I know not of whom you speak.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Mistress Charlotte

Tailssan,

I'm sorry you were not able to attain the number of the lovely maiden.  That being said.  I don't think this is the venue to ask for it as you are unknown.  If you know someone personally that is here on the forum, you should contact them directly.  I would be most dissappointed in my friends if they handed out my personal information willy nilly to an unknown and post it in such a public manner.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

LadyAriella

If she was a white-haired unicorn girl, she'd be me.

Tailssan

You are right Charlotte, my apologies for not taking that into account.

I was just excited in hoping that I might find someone that knows of her. She was in a rose red colored top and bottom, with a black hat. You were a lovely unicorn girl btw :) I was the Lego Monk hehe.

LadyAriella

Nope, not me then...don't know of anyone on our cast named Arianne nor anyone on our cast with that clothing combination. I don't know all of the vendors of course... but alas, cannot help you find your bonnie lass. We all got a kick out of your costume when we saw you coming in.

CapnJack

Alas, I don't know who said maiden is.  But I do want to say that your costume was awesome!  Very original!  Well done sir!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Tailssan

hehe thank you. My hobby seems to be ridiculous costumes, which is unfortunate sometimes, because I honestly couldn't really enjoy Renn Faire as much as I wanted to since I couldn't see, and had no hands lol, but it made thousands of little kids happy, so it was worth it for me.

Looking for pictures of myself I actually found a picture of her in the album mentioned in the other post: http://keithlm.smugmug.com/RenaissanceFestivals-3/Colorado-Ren-Fest-2011-Closing/18299719_Pd3LrB#1422749303_dHkgRdH-A-LB

Betty Munro

Have you tried CRF facebook page?  It might help to post a photo of yourself so she knows who is looking for her, although it sounds as if your costume was memorable.
I agree that it would be unreasonable for a third party to give you her number, but if someone knows her, they could pass on the info to her that you are looking to talk with her again, and give her the option to contact you.