News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Season Passes?

Started by Black Armor, June 17, 2008, 12:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Armor

Other than online, can someone tell me where I might be able to buy season passes?

flidais

Have you tried calling the office?  800-601-4848
You can also purchase your pass at the festival.  I have done that before.  The best is to get on the mailing list so that they will send you information on purchasing a pass with the Early Bird special.  That offer has passed as far as I know.  I belive you had to have it in buy the 1st of May. 
But give them a call they may be able to send you an application for a pass in the mail and purchase it that way also.
These are just all ways that I have used in the past, as I don't work there and don't have the "official" word.  I do know that the staff in the office has always been helpful and pleasant for me to work with in the past, so they would be the best to talk to.  They will be able to let you know all the options available.
Hope that helps!
See you at faire!!!!

Black Armor

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

I think the best season pass it to work there, but that's just me ;)

Black Armor

Poldugarian Warrior

I was a flag bearer one year for Pyramid Leather, and I was told I could leave after parade, but I would stay the whole day sort of like modelling my garb to the patrons, and if need be could watch the booth.
And it was fun cause I could carry live steel and get in free and park close to the gate.

All you have to do to ask for work there is apply early in the season or ask booths this season if they need anyone next year.