News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I can't wait for... (fav. show, food, shop, activity, etc. at KCRF)

Started by Tamtaro, August 03, 2011, 09:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

Quote from: kcdcchef on August 16, 2011, 09:58:59 PM
someone i went to high school with sells ocarenas, and plays them like a pro. fun stuff. Love my lady's chamber soap! AWESOME STUFF!!!!!
Have to admit to buying a little ceramic ocarina...I can't play anything like him!!  It makes me laugh when he plays melodies from Zelda :D

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tamtaro on August 16, 2011, 10:12:15 PM
Quote from: kcdcchef on August 16, 2011, 09:58:59 PM
someone i went to high school with sells ocarenas, and plays them like a pro. fun stuff. Love my lady's chamber soap! AWESOME STUFF!!!!!
Have to admit to buying a little ceramic ocarina...I can't play anything like him!!  It makes me laugh when he plays melodies from Zelda :D

go on youtube, he has a TON of videos on there.

Tamtaro

Quote from: kcdcchef on August 16, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
What's his name or booth name?  I can't find them on YouTube :(

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tamtaro on August 18, 2011, 05:23:46 PM
Quote from: kcdcchef on August 16, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
What's his name or booth name?  I can't find them on YouTube :(

his name is kyle viers. i am pretty sure the booth, a cart near three lions, is simply ocarana. let me find it.

Tamtaro

The smell of the almonds!  I love it at the Pirates Warf (Jolly Rogers Stage?) where the smell of the almonds wafts over.  The kettle corn smells good too!  The leather shops and soap shops smell good.  I can't remember anymore good smells except the woodsy-humid-missouri smell.
Is there a festival site map on the kcrenfest web page somewhere??  I can't find it, but the shops are all numbered.

Butch

Tamtaro

Quote from: Butch on August 27, 2011, 05:04:29 PM
It looks like the link is broken!
Drat! >:(  I'm not really angry, but I like an excuse to use another emotive! ;D (<---see?!)  Oh well, I'll pick one up when I'm there this weekend!