News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenVasion 2011

Started by StareNorthSteve, August 03, 2011, 11:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Imestra on August 25, 2011, 04:22:10 AM
October 1st, then!  And the 15th, to see the Outlanders.

I'm booked on October 1st so....I guess I'll miss the RenVasion. However, I do have Oct 15 on the schedule so...I'll see you then. Have fun this weekend.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt. Morgan

Can't make it for RenVasion...but Dwyn and I will be meeting up with Mehan and Ewan this coming weekend...

PIRATE WEEKEND! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Ariyana the hugging wench

Remember to come see Cher at Creations by Cherbear to the left of the gate and down a bit (by the swordsman stage) and come visit me at Knotty Jewels, to the right of the gate near Sky Chairs! Yellow and Green Building. I will be selling lots of beautiful handcrafted sterling jewelry! (I rarely get out of the booth so you will need to come find me for hugs and visiting!)

Jared Thorne

I won't be there Saturday of the Pirate Weekend as I will be working at the Knight's Tourney at Loveland Castle. But I will be there on Sunday with my good Lady Ariyana and our daughter Breena, who will be 7 years old on Sunday.
Jared Thorne
aka Sir Charles of Loveland Castle
KOGT
Rogue #261
LVH #76
IFRP #80