News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Day: Buy One Get One Free at Wendy's

Started by Alaric, August 10, 2011, 12:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

Anybody know if Wendy's has got the Buy one get one free ticket coupons yet? I stopped at mine yesterday but they said they didn't get any in yet?

arbcoind

I've tried the Wendy's in North Huntingdon in the past.  They usually don't get any and look at me like I have 3 heads when I ask for them.  Have you tried the New Stanton or Greensburg restaurants?

Gina

Alaric

Quote from: arbcoind on August 15, 2011, 01:13:19 PM
I've tried the Wendy's in North Huntingdon in the past.  They usually don't get any and look at me like I have 3 heads when I ask for them.  Have you tried the New Stanton or Greensburg restaurants?

Gina

no those are way out of my way    ;D  The one I go to the guy said yeah we get them but no we haven't got them yet...
I will try again this week I guess. My wife got them from the Wendy's in Uniontown last year.

Alaric

My Wife got the BOGO coupon at the Wendy's in Uniontown today so they must be out and about now

arbcoind

Drusilia

I know this weekend has passed but when my mom got her coupons the employee said that yes they get them but they don't put them out because kids just make a mess with them so the only way anyone gets them is if they ask. Not all of the staff then even knows they have them!
I am living in this world but living life as if it were a dream, yet what happens when in living a dream, it bleeds?