News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where are you working?

Started by Muffin, August 11, 2011, 09:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin

Since so many of us work out at MNRF I thought it would be nice to share with everyone where we will be this year so we know where to find each other!

I've changed it up this season and will be at SOTS pub serving up tasty beer! *this is over by B gate, across from King of the Log*

See you all soon!

:-*

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

MissBubu

I'm with Peasants for Hire and The Dueling Grounds. The Peasants don't have a specific location, but Dueling Grounds will have three stage shows this year in addition to the street fights.

Wish I could have a cold beer on those hot days. :(

Charlotte Rowan

I'm with Terpsichory. We will not be on the Bear Stage this year, but we will still have morning and evening court dance in front of Bad Manor, and will have several teaching sessions and "shows" on the street at various locations on the grounds. We're hoping to have our "base" in the area by B Gate, where the entrance to the Special Events area used to be.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Marietta Graziella

Hawking leather sandals (comfiest in the land!) at Willing Soles, across from the Catapult (bungee jumpy thingy).
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Toarmod

I'll be slinging the most fashionable thing this year. BEER! At Sots.

Sitara

I will be running Foaming Stein yet again this year...pretty sure you all  know where that is.  ;)
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Muffin on August 11, 2011, 09:04:28 AM

I've changed it up this season and will be at SOTS pub serving up tasty beer! *this is over by B gate, across from King of the Log*

Why the big move to Sots?

Muffin

Needed a change of scenery, and looking for somewhere that we will have a "backroom" that is not used as an office..  ;)
A Captains Wench

Ette

Kiss-me-Kate

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on August 11, 2011, 11:57:12 AM
Hawking leather sandals (comfiest in the land!) at Willing Soles, across from the Catapult (bungee jumpy thingy).

What she said.   ;D  Which is also near SOTS!!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

William_MacKean

Quote from: Muffin on August 11, 2011, 03:06:47 PM
Needed a change of scenery, and looking for somewhere that we will have a "backroom" that is not used as an office..  ;)

Sots is nice.  I enjoyed that pub a lot.  Foaming got a tad hectic and chatty at times.  You'll kick some good tuckus over there!  Good surges after the P 'n S shows and always entertaining watching K o L.

SleepyArcher

Is sots the pub by the water wheel? That has the books and stuff being sold? I'm having a hard thinking where it is.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

William_MacKean

Quote from: SleepyArcher on August 11, 2011, 06:37:41 PM
Is sots the pub by the water wheel? That has the books and stuff being sold? I'm having a hard thinking where it is.

Just up the hill from the dungeon, near the tower bottle pub, and the sports bar.  I think it shares a space with a wine booth and a soda shop.

Sitara

It is indeed. Right across from King of the Log and next to what was the entrance to the special events area.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

Quote from: Sitara on August 11, 2011, 08:57:00 PM

It is indeed. Right across from King of the Log and next to what was the entrance to the special events area.

was being the key word there...  :P I wonder where they plan to hold the "special events" this season..?
A Captains Wench

Ette

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Muffin on August 11, 2011, 03:06:47 PM

Makes sense!