News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Joplin Benifit Ren Fair

Started by The Rabbi, August 14, 2011, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Joplin Renaissance Celebration / Joplin Mo. tenative dates Nov.12 & 13 2011. While this subject may not be in the national lime light There are still people with no home and little hope. ALL proceeds from this event will go to help those victims still in need. VOLUNTEER performers are needed as are all members of the Ren Community if you are going to part with those hard earned dollars why not do it for a good reason. Anyone interested in volunteering as a performer please send an I M and I will get back with you as soon as possable. Lets celebrate the true renaissance of Joplin together.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

gem

What a wonderful idea!  You should cross post in the KCRF thread so the Kansas City community sees this, too.

Craigmeister

Good day.  I could not find another post or anything on bing or google about a Joplin benefit Renfaire in November.  Is it coming to fruition?  Is there a website of Facebook page for it?  I would be happy to attend and advertise it on my website and in my flyers in Fayetteville this month.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

HunterRose13

Over in Ozark/Springfield if we can lend a bit of hand.  Details please?