News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CREPES!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kcdcchef, August 16, 2011, 09:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

Poor squirrel - I'm glad he had friends in Canterbury!

kcdcchef

it was pretty sad, but very happy ending indeed!

Butch

Had a crepe today.  Ham cheese and mushroom (added onions and black olives).  It was good, but there are other things I enjoy more.  Thank-you for the recommendation, however!

Tamtaro

Quote from: Butch on September 11, 2011, 02:33:29 PM
Had a crepe today.  Ham cheese and mushroom (added onions and black olives).  It was good, but there are other things I enjoy more.  Thank-you for the recommendation, however!
I tried the fried veggie medley this Saturday.  It had mushrooms, cauliflower, green beans, asparagus, zuchinni & pickles!  Quite a medley!  Be sure to ask for the ranch - it isn't volunteered. 

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tamtaro on September 12, 2011, 04:33:27 PM

I tried the fried veggie medley this Saturday.  It had mushrooms, cauliflower, green beans, asparagus, zuchinni & pickles!  Quite a medley!  Be sure to ask for the ranch - it isn't volunteered. 

my wife adores the fried veggies, her favorite thing sometimes.

Tamtaro

I'm having crepe withdrawl.  I may not survive till the weekend!  Tee hee ;D

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tamtaro on September 14, 2011, 01:15:51 PM

make your own, sit in your car outside the gates, enjoy. hey did you ever see the photos of canterbury in the snow i posted this past winter? so pretty!

Tamtaro

Quote from: kcdcchef on September 14, 2011, 02:11:49 PM
Quote from: Tamtaro on September 14, 2011, 01:15:51 PM
make your own, sit in your car outside the gates, enjoy. hey did you ever see the photos of canterbury in the snow i posted this past winter? so pretty!
They were amazingly beautiful & peaceful pictures!
I live too far away to drop by during my lunch break or even after work.  I'll just have to wait till the weekend *sigh*  The weekend is almost here!! ;D

kcdcchef

yup, won't be long at all. i still have 2.5 weeks til my weekend!

Delireus

I had my first crepe, the Prince's kiss,  and it was amazing! I tried it because you all suggested it. It had strawberry, chocolate, and ice cream. It was so good! So messy too :D but I will definitely get it again next season
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

kcdcchef

Quote from: Delireus on September 25, 2011, 03:42:21 PM
I had my first crepe, the Prince's kiss,  and it was amazing! I tried it because you all suggested it. It had strawberry, chocolate, and ice cream. It was so good! So messy too :D but I will definitely get it again next season

i always get that one and add almonds. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tamtaro

Quote from: Delireus on September 25, 2011, 03:42:21 PM
I always get this one too!  Yummy!  Sometimes I add banana, but they plop a whole banana in there, so you really have to be in a banana mood!  BTW, I thought I saw you across the joust field, but by the time I made it around you guys were gone.  This phantom-you was with a light colored furry & a tall man.  Was that you??

Delireus

Arg, yes! It was me! Poop. Im so sorry I left, I was sick all weekend and felt terrible (though being at faire always makes me feel so happy, no matter how sick I am) and at 12:40, I decided I was in the wrong place and left :( But I'm glad I got a crepe and I will try harder to find you all next season!
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Tamtaro

Quote from: Delireus on September 27, 2011, 05:01:42 PM
Arg, yes! It was me! Poop. Im so sorry I left, I was sick all weekend and felt terrible (though being at faire always makes me feel so happy, no matter how sick I am) and at 12:40, I decided I was in the wrong place and left :( But I'm glad I got a crepe and I will try harder to find you all next season!
Bummer!  I'm sorry you felt sick!  We'll certainly have to meet next year.  I'm glad you got the crepe though!!

kcdcchef

tamtaro we will have to say hi. are you there this weekend?