News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CREPES!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kcdcchef, August 16, 2011, 09:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

Quote from: kcdcchef on September 29, 2011, 11:50:11 AM
tamtaro we will have to say hi. are you there this weekend?
Yes!!  I will be there on Saturday (tomorrow!!).  Are you opposed to a "breakfast" crepe?  I like to mingle/hover at the front gate to start and then get my breakfast crepe on!  ;D  ;D  (I haven't yet gotten to the step where I admit I have a Crepe "problem" HAHA! :P ;D)  10:30 at the crepes booth?  Then we can park our butts, eat and chat?

kcdcchef

not sure i will be in by 1030, although it is my goal. sunday i will FOR SURE be in by 1030. cause i want to go over to merlins bern to catch the court proceedings.

Butch

Hey, I'll be there all day tomorrow.  1030 I'll be at Merlin's Berm for the People's Court with Lord Mayor; but I could come over to the crepe booth after that...?

kcdcchef

well i'm planning on getting there at 1030 just to see this with the lord mayor. although i am so whipped after today i might not make it til' 12. if i am 12 or later, wanna meet up at the pub sing?

Butch

Sorry I didn't see you!  I leave pretty much after parade.  Didn't see the post above, so was kinda looking for you at People's Court!  Got to see Tamtaro and her friend Jason yesterday.  Gotta love KCRF!

kcdcchef

wish i woulda known, i watched the parade by yorkshire wharf on it's way through and at 3 lions on it's way back!

Butch

So?  How was your visit?  Food, drink, shows?