News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Say it isn't so.....

Started by Elkyn, August 23, 2011, 12:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Munro

My prayers for Will's family, both biological and faire.  Prayers for the recovery of all involved.   

Adriana Rose

A fire at Faire is one of my worst nightmares. My heart hurts for his family and for everyone involved, there are a lot of prayers for healing coming from me for his family and for the festival.

Lady Kett

Adding our thoughts and prayers for Will's family. He'll be missed but the world is better for knowing him.

captmarga

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on August 23, 2011, 02:47:27 PM
I guess the WFAA website has made it's quota for the day and isn't posting any more information. When you find out, please let me know where I can send some flowers or if a memorial is preferred, then that info. Thank you.

Certainly one of us will post if we know more.  If you wish to donate to a worthy cause, RESCU would be most grateful
for donations.

http://www.rescufoundation.org/

Marga

Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

Julianne

My heart goes out to all of the folks of Scarby.  I'm so very saddened for the life lost as there can be no rebuilding that.
Hold fast.

Captain John Stout

My prayers and thought are with the family and friends of Will and of all those whose hearts are heavy with the sadness of this day.  We are all one family, and even here in Cleveland I can feel it.  May the brightest blessings and serene comfort come to you who have the heaviest burden to bear.

Lady Amy of York

Hugs and prayers from everyone at Sterling. Our heart goes out to everyone at Scarby.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

photomike

Healing thoughts & prayers to all our friends at Scarby from your friends in Sterling. Our condolences to the family of Will & his friends. 
*links and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

Mixsae

Thoughts and Prayers for the Entire Scarbarough Family from TN. Though I've not had the honor yet to visit, I still feel your loss, Take care of one another and  please if there's anything his biological or fair family needs, please don't hesitate to  ask. We'll be more then happy to spread the word  and help any way we can.

ophelia murdoch

my thoughts and prayers are with with the family and all at Scarborough. hugs also.

Anna Iram

I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to meet Will when I visited Scarby. He seems a very special man. No doubt he helped bring the magic of your faire to life. My heart goes out to you all as you struggle with his passing.

Stalkwell

Kim and I made a toast in his honor last night...  we each had a shot of pickle juice.  He has probably saved more lives at Scarby than anyone other than first aide.  Pickle juice was always there for free, and he watched for people that were under heat stress and offered it when needed.

He will be missed...

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

lys1022

A few of us got together last night to have dinner and watch some DVD's.  We also toasted Will...with dill pickles.

Three of us also have blue streaks in our hair for Tyna.

It was a fitting tribute to them both, I think.
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

angusmacinnes

I am one of those people that Will saved with pickle juice and he will be sorely missed.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.