News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please pick Carolina Renaissance Festival for the 2012 Rendezvous

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, August 28, 2011, 07:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

When I spoke with Matt last weekend at Faire... he was pleased at the prospect of having us for opening weekend!  He also made sure I was aware of the "shift up" back to opening the first weekend in October as it did many years ago. 

Hibernian... I am quite confident an R/F Rendezvous at CRF will be enjoyed by those attending and renvied by those who do not... 

Now for the powers that be... what say ye??? 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on November 04, 2011, 12:53:14 PM
When I spoke with Matt last weekend at Faire... he was pleased at the prospect of having us for opening weekend!  He also made sure I was aware of the "shift up" back to opening the first weekend in October as it did many years ago. 

Hibernian... I am quite confident an R/F Rendezvous at CRF will be enjoyed by those attending and renvied by those who do not... 

Now for the powers that be... what say ye??? 

A bright cheerful October day in Fairhaven! The heat of summer has passed but the November chill is still on the distant horizon. An ideal Carolina day to share with friends, an ideal time for a Rendezvous.

Yet this weekend, Lady Mikayla and I will be joined by over 100 friends in Fairhaven for our annual invasion, but we still have some time left before they arrive to answer any last questions. So please, if there is anything else one needs to know, please ask away!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Tammy

I'm all for CRF hosting!! It's my favorite faire, of course y'all might consider me biased....it's my home faire! ;)
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

I can say I was at CRF this past weekend for the invasion and it is without a doubt a great faire! lots of stuff for children to do and the shopping was fantastic,good shows and really good food.We stayed at Coutry Inn and Suites a very nice hotel and it was 6 miles from faire. There were places to eat within walking distance. Crossing my fingers for CRF!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Hibernian

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on November 17, 2011, 03:41:30 PM
I can say I was at CRF this past weekend for the invasion and it is without a doubt a great faire! lots of stuff for children to do and the shopping was fantastic,good shows and really good food.We stayed at Coutry Inn and Suites a very nice hotel and it was 6 miles from faire. There were places to eat within walking distance. Crossing my fingers for CRF!

Many thanks to Lady Joyce Ann for her compliments of CRF and for the reccommendation on another reliable hotel within a quick carriage ride. This past weekend was a great time with (depending on who you ask) between 120 and 180 friends visiting throughout the weekend. From what we learned this past weekend I'm sure CRF and Lady Mikayla's team can do a great job for all our friends from R/F!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"