News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fri. Sep.23 rd.

Started by darkranger, August 29, 2011, 12:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkranger

Fri. Sept. 23. is that open to all folks or is it just for school kids? Will the hole park be open as well as shops?   it sounds like a good way to get my weekend fix with one more day   ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Eric of Lyon

Open to all, Dark Ranger.  It is a great way to get another fix for the weekend. And, for a reduced price!  Crowds are lighter.  The shows are toned down for the kids. (You'll not find the "Adult" shows or humor happening.).  Most if not all shops are open.  The joust happens, etc.  The kids pack up on their buses earlier, so usually after 2 or so, the crowds are very sparse.  A nice day to chat with shop keepers and the performers.

Quote from: darkranger on August 29, 2011, 12:34:13 PM
Fri. Sept. 23. is that open to all folks or is it just for school kids? Will the hole park be open as well as shops?   it sounds like a good way to get my weekend fix with one more day   ;D
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

LAVAGODDESSSS

And it's the night of the masquerade ball! YOu must come!  (gotta get tickets early). Your tickets for the day are included, you get a five course feast, entertainment, etc. at the castle, after the day is over. :D

Also, you get to dress to the 9's...WOohoo!
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.

darkranger

good to know ...with this stupid econ. i don't think we will be able to make 2 trips. And some times on the busy weekends it's hard to vist with friends
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

darkranger

we miss the ball last year, sounds like a great time. If you please malady fill me in on the details maybe we can work it into the budget.   ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP