News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Making new friends

Started by Wickedvox, August 24, 2011, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedvox

Hello all! I'm attending this weekend and looking to make some new friends! Anyone care to befriend this lonely matron and her reluctant husband? (He attends to appease me, but I make him at least wear a period shirt lol) I'm not the "character" type, just like to sew my clothes then parade them around--at least until the wine kicks in, then I get into it a little more lol! Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

PhoenixRose

I will possibly be around this weekend. New to the Ren Scene (and mostly just like playing dress up and drinking cider!) but I'm always up for meeting new people. Its usually me and my bf, we garb it up and try to have a good time.

Celtic Lady

My husband and I will be there for the Harvest Huzzah weekend in Sept... celebrating our anniversary as well as that of another couple we met last year.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

I'll definitely be there. Just look for the guy with the little rubber duck on his hat. I'm generally aroudn the stockade, as it is where I work.

LAVAGODDESSSS

Quote from: Celtic Lady on August 24, 2011, 09:49:12 PM
My husband and I will be there for the Harvest Huzzah weekend in Sept... celebrating our anniversary as well as that of another couple we met last year.

We will be there celebrating too!

(our anniversary)
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.

Wickedvox

I'm an idiot, I didn't check the boards before I left! I hope to go one more time before the end of the season, so next time I'll post then CHECK the post before leaving! Thanks for your kind replies! I hope to meet some of you at some point :)
"Not all those who wander are lost..."